1 kb DNA LadderProduct information
- Size range: 500 bp to 10 kb
- Value pricing
- Supplied with free vial of Gel Loading Dye, Purple (6X), no SDS (NEB #B7025).
- Easy to identify reference bands
- Small size suitable for 200 gel lanes; large size suitable for 1000 gel lanes
A number of proprietary plasmids are digested to completion with appropriate restriction enzymes to yield 10 bands suitable for use as molecular weight standards for agarose gel electrophoresis. The digested DNA includes fragments ranging from 0.5-10.0 kilobases (kb). The 3.0 kb fragment has increased intensity to serve as a reference band. The approximate mass of DNA in each of the bands is provided (assuming a 0.5 μg load) for approximating the mass of DNA in comparably intense samples of similar size.
Comes supplied with 1 vial of Gel Loading Dye, Purple (6X), no SDS.
NEB also offers a Quick-Load version of this ladder with purple dye.
- Recommended gel percentage range: 0.8-1.2%
- Optimum separation on 1%
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
|Store at (°C)||Concentration|
|Gel Loading Dye, Purple (6X), no SDS||25||6 X|
- Product Categories:
- DNA Markers & Ladders Products
- DNA Analysis
Properties and Usage