Overview : NextGENe - NGS data analysisProduct information
Applicable for COVID-19 research
Many scientists are working very hard to gain more knowledge about the SARS-CoV-2 virus (previously 2019-nCoV) and develop diagnostic tests, treatments and vaccines. Crucial questions about this coronavirus need to be answered so quick and reliable research tools matter now more than ever. We at BIOKÉ support the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic by offering a range of high quality products for virus research, from viral purification kits to qPCR plates, together with our reliable technical support.
NGS data analysis
NextGENe is the perfect analytical partner for the analysis of desktop Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) data produced by the ION PGM™, Roche Junior, Illumina MiSeq as well as high throughput systems as the Ion Torrent Proton, Roche FLX, Applied BioSystems SOLiD™ and Illumina® platforms. NextGENe software runs on a Windows® Operating System, which provides a biologist-friendly point & click interface, and does not require scripting or other bioinformatics support. NextGENe software employs unique sequencing platform specific technologies in one free-standing multi-application package.
- SNP/INDEL Analysis
- Somatic Mutation Analysis from Whole Exome Sequencing Data
- Trio and Multi-Sample Variant Comparison
- Prediction and Rare Disease Discovery
- HLA Analysis
- Whole Genome Alignment
- SNP & INDEL discovery with Ion Torrent PGM & Proton data
Targeted Re-Sequencing Analysis
- NEBNext Direct Panel Analysis
- PCR Duplicate Removal Using UMIs
- ThunderBolts Panel Analysis
- Targeted Re-Sequencing
- Copy Number Variation (CNV) Analysis
- CNV Tool
- Batch CNV Tool for NGS MLPA® Analysis
- Sensitive Aneuploidy Detection (SAD™) Tool
- Transcriptome/RNA-SEQ: Expression and Alternative Splicing Analysis
- miRNA, Chip-Seq, Serial Analysis of Gene Expression (SAGE) & Digital Gene Expression (DGE) Analysis
- Automation Analysis & Reporting Pipeline
- Automated, Custom reporting of Analysis and QC of NGS sequencing
- Annotation Tracks
- NIST Genome Analysis
- Pathway Studio
- Annotated Reference Genomes
- de novo assembly
- Human Identity (Forensic) Analysis
NextGENe is designed in a biologist friendly Windows® environment significantly reducing the need for additional bioinformatics resources and costs. NextGENe utilizes low cost 64-bit Windows OS based hardware.
The supporting documents available for this product can be downloaded below.