Overview: GeneMarker HID - Human Identity SoftwareProduct information
STR Human Identity Software / NDIS Approved Expert System
Complete Human Identity Analysis in one program...
• Accurate, user friendly genotyping
• Mixture Anaylsis Application
• Relationship Testing and Database Search
• Compatible with all major Capillary Electrophoresis Systems
GeneMarker® HID human identity software is an excellent choice for all forensic profiling applications. This expert system software can be employed as a "biologist-friendly" replacement for GeneScan®/GenoTyper® or as an alternative to GeneMapper® ID and GeneMapper® IDX human identification software, reducing analyst required edits by 18-73% per sample. GeneMarker® HID is concordant with GeneMapper®ID and GeneMapper®IDX and compatible with ABI®PRISM 310, 3100, 3130, 3730, 3500 CE output (.fsa, .hid) and chemistries (including GlobalFiler™ 6-Dye™, Identifiler®, Minifiler®, PowerPlex®16, PowerPlex®ESI, PowerPlex®Fusion 5 and 6 Dye, Investigator®24Plex, Investigator®DIPplex and SureID® STR chemistries) uses advanced Windows® technology that is intuitive and easy to learn. In addition to standard STR analysis, GeneMarker HID software has been optimized to analyze profiles from YSTRs, Low Copy Number LCN samples, ABI's MiniFiler™ Kit, and replicate sample consensus.
GeneMarker® HID human identity software is an excellent choice for all forensic profiling applications. This expert system software serves as a user-friendly alternative to GeneMapper® ID and GeneMapper® IDX human identification software, reducing analyst required edits by 18-73% per sample. GeneMarker® HID software is concordant with GeneMapper®ID and GeneMapper®IDX software and compatible with ABI PRISM®, Applied Biosystems SeqStudio™, Promega Spectrum Compact CE Systems, or a rapid system (such as RapidHIT™ and RapidHIT™ID) and commercial chemistries, including but not limited to:
- GlobalFiler™ 6-Dye™
- Y-Filer™ Plus
- SureID® STR
- PowerPlex®Fusion 5 and 6 Dye
- iPLEX STR™
GeneMarkerHID software also includes applications to assist experts with 2 contributor Mixture Analysis (use MaSTR probabilistic mixture analysis software for 1-5 contributor mixtures), Relationship testing, database searching for matching/near matching profiles, familial search capabilities, missing persons identification, and paternity testing. GeneMarkerHID software has been validated by forensic labs world-wide and has many time-saving tools, including an automated contamination check, which reduce casework backlogs and analyst fatigue. In addition, GeneMarkerHID software is intuitive and easily accessible as it runs on Windows® 7 – 10 operating systems.
Developed in collaboration with Mitchell Holland, Ph.D., Pennsylvania State University's Forensic Science Program.
GeneMarker HID HighLights
- View A User's Perspective: GeneMarkerHID Software (View)
- View webinar: Introduction to GeneMarker HID an expert system for Human Identity (View) (view on )
- Reduce analysis time by up to 40% with GeneMarkerHID!
- Next-generation (NGS, 2nd generation forensic analysis software)
Features and Benefits:
- Documented 40% time savings vs competitive IDX software
- Independent Validation and Performance Check
- Accurate, user-friendly expert system genotyping
- Mixture Analysis Application
- Database Search
- Kinship Analysis
- Paternity Analysis
- Cell Line Authentication
Time Saving Linked Tools
- User Management and Audit Trail
- Automated Concordance Checks
- Contamination Check
- Panel Customization
- Sizing Quality Verification/Report
- Project Comparison Tool
- Replicate Comparison Tool
- Exportable CODIS and LIMS Reports
- Mitochondrial DNA analysis software (Sanger sequence data analysis)
- MaSTR probabilistic mixture analysis software for 1-5 contributor mixtures
The supporting documents available for this product can be downloaded below.