DNA Polymerase I (E. coli)Product information
DNA Polymerase I
|500 units ( 10,000 units/ml )||
DNA Polymerase I
|2.500 units ( 10,000 units/ml )||
DNA Polymerase I (E. coli) is a DNA-dependent DNA polymerase with inherent 3′– 5´ and 5′– 3′ exonuclease activities
- Nick translation of DNA
- Second strand cDNA synthesis
Faqs & Tech Tips
- Can DNA Polymerase I (E. coli) be used in other NEBuffers, including CutSmart?
- Can DNA Polymerase I (E. coli) be used to blunt DNA?
- Can DNA Polymerase I (E. coli) be used to fill in 3' overhangs?
- Why are there artifacts in my blots using the nick translated probe?
- Can DNA Polymerase I (E. coli) be used to remove 5' overhangs?
- Can DNA Polymerase I (E. coli) be heat inactivated?
- Can DNA Polymerase I (E. coli) be used in nick translation protocols?
- Is nick translation the best way to make a labeled probe?
- Are NEB DNA Polymerases supplied with dNTPs?
Protocols & Manuals
Other Tools & Resources
Quality & Safety
Quality Assurance StatementQuality Control tests are performed on each new lot of NEB product to meet the specifications designated for it. Specifications and individual lot data from the tests that are performed for this particular product can be found and downloaded on the Product Specification Sheet, Certificate of Analysis, data card or product manual. Further information regarding NEB product quality can be found here.
SpecificationsThe Specification sheet is a document that includes the storage temperature, shelf life and the specifications designated for the product. The following file naming structure is used to name these document files: [Product Number]_[Size]_[Version]
Certificate Of AnalysisThe Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a signed document that includes the storage temperature, expiration date and quality controls for an individual lot. The following file naming structure is used to name these document files: [Product Number]_[Size]_[Version]_[Lot Number]
Safety DataSheetsThe following is a list of Safety Data Sheet (SDS) that apply to this product to help you use it safely.
DNA Polymerase I (E. coli)
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.