Deoxynucleotide (dNTP) Solution SetProduct information
- Enhance your PCR reaction with our ultrapure dNTPs
- Compatible with all NEB DNA polymerases in a variety of applications
- Ultrapure: ≥ 99% as determined by HPLC analysis
- Exceptional stability
Featured VideosView Video Library
Overview of PCR
DescriptionThe Deoxynucleotide (dNTP) Solution Set contains 0.25 ml of each 100 mM ultrapure nucleotide as four separate solutions (dATP, dCTP, dGTP and dTTP).
Supplied in: Ultrapure water as a sodium salt at pH 7.5.
- This product is related to the following categories:
- Nucleotide Solutions Products,
- Reverse Transcriptases & RT-PCR Products,
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
|NEB #||Component Name||Component #||Stored at (°C)||Amount||Concentration|
Properties & Usage
- Supplied in ultrapure water as a sodium salt at pH 7.5 .
- Can be diluted using sterile distilled water or TE (10mM Tris-HCl, 1mM EDTA pH 7.5).
FAQs & Troubleshooting
- What is supplied with the Deoxynucleotide Solution Set?
- How much is in each vial of the Deoxynucleotide Solution Set?
- What is the concentration of dNTPs in the Deoxynucleotide Solution Set?
- Which polymerases can the Deoxynucleotide Solution Set be used with?
- How does this product differ from the Deoxynucleotide Solution Mix (NEB# N0447)?
- How stable are the nucleotides in the Deoxynucleotide Solution Set?
Citations & Technical Literature
Quality, Safety & Legal
Quality Assurance StatementQuality Control tests are performed on each new lot of NEB product to meet the specifications designated for it. Specifications and individual lot data from the tests that are performed for this particular product can be found and downloaded on the Product Specification Sheet, Certificate of Analysis, data card or product manual. Further information regarding NEB product quality can be found here.
SpecificationsThe Specification sheet is a document that includes the storage temperature, shelf life and the specifications designated for the product. The following file naming structure is used to name these document files: [Product Number]_[Size]_[Version]
Certificate Of AnalysisThe Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a signed document that includes the storage temperature, expiration date and quality controls for an individual lot. The following file naming structure is used to name these document files: [Product Number]_[Size]_[Version]_[Lot Number]
Safety DataSheetsThe following is a list of Safety Data Sheet (SDS) that apply to this product to help you use it safely.
Deoxynucleotide (dNTP) Solution Set
Legal and DisclaimersProducts and content are covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB). The use of trademark symbols does not necessarily indicate that the name is trademarked in the country where it is being read; it indicates where the content was originally developed. The use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third-party intellectual property rights for certain applications. For more information, please email [email protected].
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
New England Biolabs (NEB) is committed to practicing ethical science – we believe it is our job as researchers to ask the important questions that when answered will help preserve our quality of life and the world that we live in. However, this research should always be done in safe and ethical manner. Learn more.
TrademarksNEW ENGLAND BIOLABS® and THERMOPOL® are registered trademarks of New England Biolabs, Inc.
MILLI-Q® is a registered trademark of Millipore Corporation.
No supporting documents available
This product has no supporting documents available for download. If you feel like supporting documents should be available for this product, please contact us.