Deoxynucleotide (dNTP) Solution MixProduct information
Deoxynucleotide Solutions, Mix
|8 µmol of each ( 10 mM )||
Deoxynucleotide Solutions, Mix
|40 µmol of each ( 10 mM )||
Enhance your PCR Reaction with our ultrapure dNTPs
- Compatible with all NEB DNA polymerases in a variety of applications
- ≥ 99% pure as determined by HPLC analysis
- Exceptional stability
Overview of PCR
DescriptionDeoxynucleotide (dNTP) Solution Mix is an equimolar solution of ultrapure dATP, dCTP, dGTP and dTTP.
A small pack contains 4 vials of 0.2 mls and a large pack contains 5 vials of 0.8 mls.
Supplied in: Ultrapure water as a sodium salt at pH 7.5.
Properties and Usage
- Can be diluted using strerile distilled water, preferably milli-q® water, or sterile TE (10mM Tris-HCl, 1mM EDTA pH 7.5).
Faqs & Tech Tips
- What is supplied with the Deoxynucleotide Solution Mix?
- What is in the Deoxynucleotide Solution Mix?
- How stable are the nucleotides?
- What is the concentration of Deoxynucleotide Solution Mix?
- What polymerases can the Deoxynucleotide Solution Mix be used with?
- How does this product differ from the Deoxynucleotide Solutions Set (NEB# N0446)?
- If a final concentration of 200 μM each dNTP is called for, how much of the mix should be added to a 100 μl reaction?
Protocols & Manuals
Quality & Safety
Quality Assurance StatementQuality Control tests are performed on each new lot of NEB product to meet the specifications designated for it. Specifications and individual lot data from the tests that are performed for this particular product can be found and downloaded on the Product Specification Sheet, Certificate of Analysis, data card or product manual. Further information regarding NEB product quality can be found here.
SpecificationsThe Specification sheet is a document that includes the storage temperature, shelf life and the specifications designated for the product. The following file naming structure is used to name these document files: [Product Number]_[Size]_[Version]
Certificate Of AnalysisThe Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a signed document that includes the storage temperature, expiration date and quality controls for an individual lot. The following file naming structure is used to name these document files: [Product Number]_[Size]_[Version]_[Lot Number]
Safety DataSheetsThe following is a list of Safety Data Sheet (SDS) that apply to this product to help you use it safely.
Deoxynucleotide (dNTP) Solution Mix
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at [email protected].
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
TrademarksNEW ENGLAND BIOLABS® and THERMOPOL® are registered trademarks of New England Biolabs, Inc.
MILLI-Q® is a registered trademark of Millipore Corporation.