Product Pathways - Protein Translation
NCBP1/CBP80 Antibody #9983
|9983S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|9983||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||80||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
NCBP1/CBP80 recognizes endogenous levels of total NCBP1/CBP80 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Val452 of human NCBP1/CBP80 protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Nuclear cap-binding protein subunit 1 (NCBP1), also known as cap-binding protein 80 (CBP80), plays a role in nuclear pre-mRNA splicing (1,2). It has also been shown to function in the nonsense-mediated decay (NMD) of mRNAs where translation is prematurely terminated (3). NCBP1/CBP80 increases the efficiency of NMD by promoting the interaction of two active NMD components Upf1 and Upf2 (4).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 5053 Argonaute 1 (D84G10) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9388 Argonaute 1 Antibody
- 2897 Argonaute 2 (C34C6) Rabbit mAb
- 6913 Argonaute 4 (D10F10) Rabbit mAb
- 9998 BSA
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 3363 Dicer Antibody
- 3364 Drosha (D28B1) Rabbit mAb
- 3410 Drosha (D30F3) Rabbit mAb
- 4524 FMRP (G468) Antibody
- 4317 FMRP Antibody
- 4264 FXR1 (L662) Antibody
- 4173 FXR1 Antibody
- 4247 FXR2 Antibody
- 2071 Mili Antibody
- 2025 Miwi (D478) Antibody
- 2079 Miwi (G82) Antibody
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 4052 THEX1 (D2B4) Rabbit mAb
- 4049 THEX1 Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 9435 Upf1 Antibody
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.