Product Pathways - Neuroscience
PSD95 Antibody #2507
|2507S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|2507||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat||Endogenous||95||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IF-F=Immunofluorescence (Frozen)
Specificity / Sensitivity
PSD95 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total PSD95 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues of human PSD95. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Postsynaptic Density protein 95 (PSD95) is a member of the membrane-associated guanylate kinase (MAGUK) family of proteins. These family members consist of an amino-terminal variable segment followed by three PDZ domains, a SH3 domain and an inactive guanylate kinase (GK) domain. PSD95 is a scaffolding protein involved in the assembly and function of the postsynaptic density complex (1-2). PSD95 participates in synaptic targeting of AMPA receptors through an indirect manner involving Stargazin and related transmembrane AMPA receptor regulatory proteins (TARPs) (3). It is implicated in experience dependent plasticity and plays an indispensable role in learning (4). Mutations in PSD95 are associated with autism (5).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 3362 CaMKII (pan) Antibody
- 3450 PSD95 (D27E11) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3409 PSD95 (D74D3) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3361 Phospho-CaMKII (Thr286) Antibody
- 3919 Phospho-PSD95 (Tyr236/Tyr240) Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 2148 α/β-Tubulin Antibody
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.