Product Pathways - Protein Translation
RagC (D8H5) Rabbit mAb #9480
|9480S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|9480||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||50||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry), F=Flow Cytometry
Specificity / Sensitivity
RagC (D8H5) Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total RagC protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in the amino terminus of human RagC.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines using RagC (D8H5) Rabbit mAb.
Confocal immunofluorescent analysis of HeLa cells using RagC (D8H5) Rabbit mAb (green). Actin filaments have been labeled with DY-554 phalloidin (red). Blue pseudocolor = DRAQ5® #4084 (fluorescent DNA dye).
Flow cytometric analysis of HeLa cells using RagC (D8H5) Rabbit mAb (blue) compared to a nonspecific negative control antibody (red).
The mTORC1 kinase complex is a critical regulator of cell growth (1,2). Its activity is modulated by energy levels, growth factors, and amino acids via signaling through Akt, MAPK, and AMPK pathways (3,4). Recent studies found that the four related GTPases, RagA, RagB, RagC, and RagD, interact with raptor within the mTORC1 complex (1,2). These interactions are both necessary and sufficient for mTORC1 activation in response to amino acid signals (1,2).
- Roczniak-Ferguson, A. et al. (2012) Sci Signal 5, ra42. Applications: Western Blotting.
- Petit, C.S. et al. (2013) J Cell Biol 202, 1107-1122. Applications: IF-F.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 9998 BSA
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 3274 GβL (86B8) Rabbit mAb
- 3227 GβL Antibody
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 2691 PRAS40 (D23C7) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2610 PRAS40 Antibody
- 2997 Phospho-PRAS40 (Thr246) (C77D7) Rabbit mAb
- 2640 Phospho-PRAS40 (Thr246) Antibody
- 2083 Phospho-Raptor (Ser792) Antibody
- 2971 Phospho-mTOR (Ser2448) Antibody
- 2974 Phospho-mTOR (Ser2481) Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 4357 RagA (D8B5) Rabbit mAb
- 5466 RagC (D31G9) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3360 RagC Antibody
- 4470 RagD Antibody
- 2280 Raptor (24C12) Rabbit mAb
- 2114 Rictor (53A2) Rabbit mAb
- 2140 Rictor Antibody
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 2983 mTOR (7C10) Rabbit mAb
- 2972 mTOR Antibody
- 9964 mTOR Pathway Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9864 mTOR Regulation Antibody Sampler Kit
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
DRAQ5 is a registered trademark of Biostatus Limited.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.