Product Pathways - Companion Products
SignalStain® Antibody Diluent #8112
|8112L||100 ml||---||In Stock||---|
|8112S||25 ml||---||In Stock||---|
|8112||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
SignalStain® Antibody Diluent is for use in immunohistochemical assays. It yields superior staining with a number of antibodies. This diluent can improve IHC signal and background; however, it is not compatible with all of Cell Signaling Technology's products that are recommended for use in immunohistochemical assays. Please consult the antibody datasheet to determine if SignalStain® Antibody Diluent is recommended for your product of interest.
Directions for Use
Use as a primary antibody diluent in immunohistochemical assays. Dilute primary antibody in SignalStain® Antibody Diluent as directed on the antibody datasheet.
- Rimkunas, V.M. et al. (2012) Clin Cancer Res 18, 4449-57. Applications: IHC-P (paraffin).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 8125 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Mouse)
- 8107 SignalStain® Akt Pathway IHC Sampler Kit
- 8109 SignalStain® Proliferation/Apoptosis IHC Sampler Kit
- 8113 SignalStain® Phospho-Stat IHC Sampler Kit
- 8111 SignalStain® Phospho-ErbB Family IHC Sampler Kit
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
SignalStain® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.