Phospho-M-CSF Receptor (Tyr723) (49C10) Rabbit mAbProduct information
|100 µl (10 western blots)||-||Unavailable in your region|
Product Pathways - Tyrosine Kinase / Adaptors
Phospho-M-CSF Receptor (Tyr723) (49C10) Rabbit mAb #3155
|3155S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3155||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse||Endogenous||175||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin)
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-M-CSF Receptor (Tyr723) (49C10) Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of M-CSF receptor only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 723. The antibody does not cross-react with related active protein tyrosine kinases.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to residues surrounding Tyr723 of human M-CSF receptor.
Phospho-M-CSF Receptor (Tyr723) (49C10) Rabbit mAb specifically binds to phosphorylated M-CSF receptors, but not other phosphorylated protein tyrosine kinases. Western blot anlysis of extracts from various cell lines expressing different activated protein tyrosine kinases, using Phospho-M-CSF Receptor (Tyr723) (49C10) Rabbit mAb (upper). The same membrane was stripped and reprobed with Phospho-Tyrosine Monoclonal Antibody (P-Tyr-100) (lower).
Western blot analysis of extracts from NKM-1 cells, untreated or treated with a M-CSFR inhibitor, using Phospho-M-CSF Receptor (Tyr723) (49C10) Rabbit mAb (upper) or M-CSF Receptor Antibody #3152 (lower).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded FDCP1/fms cells, untreated (left) or mCSF-treated (right), using Phospho-M-CSF Receptor (Tyr723) (49C10) Rabbit mAb.
Macrophage-colony stimulating factor (M-CSF, CSF-1) receptor is an integral membrane tyrosine kinase encoded by the c-fms proto-oncogene. M-CSF receptor is expressed in monocytes (macrophages and their progenitors) and drives growth and development of this blood cell lineage. (1-3). Binding of M-CSF to its receptor induces receptor dimerization, activation, and autophosphorylation of cytoplasmic tyrosine residues used as docking sites for SH2-containing signaling proteins (4). There are at least five major tyrosine autophosphorylation sites. Tyr723 (Tyr721 in mouse) is located in the kinase insert (KI) region. Phosphorylated Tyr723 binds the p85 subunit of PI3 kinase as well as PLCγ2 (5). Phosphorylation of Tyr809 provides a docking site for Shc (5). Overactivation of this receptor can lead to a malignant phenotype in various cell systems (6). The activated M-CSF receptor has been shown to be a predictor of poor outcome in advanced epithelial ovarian carcinoma (7) and breast cancer (8).
- Stanley, E.R. et al. (1978) Nature 274, 168-70.
- Byrne, P.V. et al. (1981) J Cell Biol 91, 848-53.
- Bourette, R.P. and Rohrschneider, L.R. (2000) Growth Factors 17, 155-66.
- Novak, U. et al. (1996) Oncogene 13, 2607-13.
- Bourette, R.P. et al. (1997) EMBO J 16, 5880-93.
- Morley, G.M. et al. (1999) Oncogene 18, 3076-84.
- Toy, E.P. et al. (2001) Gynecol Oncol 80, 194-200.
- Maher, M.G. et al. (1998) Clin Cancer Res 4, 1851-6.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 8929 Human Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor (hM-CSF)
- 67455 M-CSF Receptor (D3O9X) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 14582 M-CSF Receptor (E7S2S) Rabbit mAb
- 3152 M-CSF Receptor Antibody
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 3083 Phospho-M-CSF Receptor (Tyr546) Antibody
- 3399 Phospho-M-CSF Receptor (Tyr699) Antibody
- 3080 Phospho-M-CSF Receptor (Tyr708) Antibody
- 3151 Phospho-M-CSF Receptor (Tyr723) Antibody
- 3154 Phospho-M-CSF Receptor (Tyr809) Antibody
- 3406 Phospho-M-CSF Receptor (Tyr923) Antibody
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.