ResolveDNA Whole Genome Amplification KitProduct information
FOR HIGH-QUALITY SINGLE-CELL AND LOW-INPUT DNA AMPLIFICATION
Available in a 96 Reaction Kit
ResolveDNA Whole Genome Amplification Kit overcomes the inherent challenges of low coverage uniformity in single cell genomics that lead to increased sequencing costs and complex data analysis.
The controlled reaction parameters employed in this PTA-based kit enables reproducible recovery of >97% of the genomes of single cells and low input DNA samples with industry-leading uniformity and accuracy.
- Key features and benefits of ResolveDNA Whole Genome Amplification Kit includes:
- Significantly lower allelic dropout and biases compared to existing WGA methods that yield low and variable coverage across the genome
- Specific amplification of the primary template with >97% of reads mapping to the human genome and no detectable product in no template control reactions
- Simple, user-friendly workflow that requires less than 45 mins of hands-on time
- Consistent WGA fragment sizes and yields from picogram to nanogram inputs
- Complimentary BaseJumper Bioinformatics Platform Beta Version account included with the purchase of Whole Genome Amplification Kit
No supporting documents available
This product has no supporting documents available for download. If you feel like supporting documents should be available for this product, please contact us.