Product Pathways - Cell Cycle / Checkpoint
Rad17 (D3G6) Rabbit mAb #8561
|8561S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|8561||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat||Endogenous||80||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
Rad17 (D3G6) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total Rad17 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human Rad17 protein.
The human checkpoint protein Rad17 and its fission and budding yeast orthologues (Schizosaccharomyces pombe Rad17 and Saccharomyces cerevisiae Rad24, respectively) are involved in the activation of checkpoint signals in response to DNA damage or disruption of DNA synthesis (1-4). Treatment of human cells with genotoxic agents induces ATM/ATR-dependent phosphorylation of Rad17 at Ser635 and Ser645. Rad17 phosphorylation is a critical early event during checkpoint signaling in DNA-damaged cells (5-7).
- Griffiths, D.J. et al. (1995) EMBO J 14, 5812-23.
- Li, L. et al. (1999) Oncogene 18, 1689-99.
- Bao, S. et al. (1998) Cell Growth Differ 9, 961-7.
- von Deimling, F. et al. (1999) Hum Genet 105, 17-27.
- Bao, S. et al. (2001) Nature 411, 969-74.
- Post, S. et al. (2001) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 98, 13102-7.
- Wang, X. et al. (2001) Cancer Res 61, 7417-21.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2873 ATM (D2E2) Rabbit mAb
- 2790 ATR Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 5883 Phospho-ATM (Ser1981) (D6H9) Rabbit mAb
- 2853 Phospho-ATR (Ser428) Antibody
- 13404 Phospho-Rad17 (Ser635) (D6K9P) Rabbit mAb
- 6981 Phospho-Rad17 (Ser645) (D5H5) Rabbit mAb
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.