The NEBNext® Fast DNA Library Prep Set for Ion Torrent™ contains enzymes and buffers in convenient master mix formulations that are ideally suited for sample preparation for next-generation sequencing on the Ion Torrent Sequencer (Life Technologies, Inc.). Each of these components must pass rigorous quality control standards and are lot controlled, both individually and as a set of reagents.
Each set of reagents is functionally validated together through construction and sequencing of a DNA library on the Ion Torrent platform.
The lots provided are managed separately and qualified by additional functional validation. Individual reagents undergo standard enzyme activity and quality control assays, and also meet stringent criteria in the additional quality controls listed on each individual component page
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
|Store at (°C)||Concentration|
|NEBNext End Repair Enzyme Mix|
|NEBNext End Repair Reaction Buffer||10X|
|T4 DNA Ligase|
|NEBNext® DNA Library Adaptors for Ion Torrent™|
|NEBNext DNA Library Primers for Ion Torrent™||1X|
|T4 DNA Ligase Buffer for Ion Torrent™||10X|
|Bst 2.0 WarmStart® DNA Polymerase||-20|
|NEBNext® Q5® Hot Start HiFi PCR Master Mix||-20|
Properties and Usage
Materials Required but not Supplied
- Agencourt® AMPure® XP Beads (Beckman Coulter, Inc., #A63881) or PCR Column Purification Kit (Qiagen or other)
- 80% ethanol (freshly prepared)
- Size selection materials [E-Gel® (Life Technologies, Inc.) or AMPURE XP Beads etc.]
LicensesThis product is covered by one or more Patents.
This product is licensed from Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. under U.S. Pat. Nos. 6,627,424, 7,541,170, 7,670,808, 7,666,645 and corresponding patents in other countries for use only in: (a) standard (non-real time) PCR in the research field only, but not real-time PCR or digital PCR; (b) any in vitro diagnostics application, except for applications using real-time or digital PCR; and (c) any non-PCR applications in DNA sequencing, isothermal amplification and the production of synthetic DNA.
The purchase of NEB Bst products conveys to the purchaser the limited, nontransferable right to use the purchased products to perform loop-mediated isothermal amplification ("LAMP") for research use only. LAMP is a patented technology belonging to Eiken Chemical Co., Ltd. and any use other than research may require a license from Eiken Chemical Co., Ltd. A patent is pending for NEB's Bst DNA Polymerase. U.S. Pat. Nos. 6,627,424, 7,541,170, 7,670,808, 7,666,645
TrademarksNEBNEXT®, NEW ENGLAND BIOLABS®, Q5® and WARMSTART® are registered trademarks of New England Biolabs, Inc.
LITMUS™ and THERMOPOL™ are trademarks of New England Biolabs, Inc.
AMPURE® is a registered trademark of Beckman Coulter, Inc.
BIOANALYZER® is registered trademark of Agilent Technologies, Inc.
E-GEL® is a registered trademark of Life Technologies, Inc.
ION XPRESS™, ION TORRENT™ and PGM™ are trademarks owned by Life Technologies, Inc.
- NEBNext End Repair Enzyme Mix
- NEBNext End Repair Reaction Buffer
- T4 DNA Ligase
- NEBNext DNA Library Primers for Ion Torrent™
- TE Buffer
- T4 DNA Ligase Buffer for Ion Torrent™
- Bst 2.0 WarmStart® DNA Polymerase
- NEBNext® Q5® Hot Start HiFi PCR Master Mix
- What sequencing platform can I use the NEBNext remove DNA Fragmentation & Library Prep Sets for Ion Torrent reagents for?
- What type of starting material can be used with NEBNext® DNA Library Prep Set for Ion Torrent?
- How much starting material do I need to use when preparing libraries using the NEBNext Fast DNA Library Prep Set for Ion Torrent?
- Does the NEBNext DNA Library Prep Sets for Ion Torrent work well for GC-rich DNA and AT-rich DNA?
- Can I use the NEBNext DNA Library Prep Sets for Ion Torrent reagents for preparing RNA?
- What methods for reaction clean up can be used with Ion Torrent Library Preparation Kits?
- What methods for size selection can be used with Ion Torrent Library Preparation Kits?
- Are these reagents available in a customized format or bulk format?