DescriptionThe NEBNext® Fast DNA Library Prep Set for Ion Torrent™ contains enzymes and buffers in convenient master mix formulations that are ideally suited for sample preparation for next-generation sequencing on a Ion Torrent PGM™. Each of these components must pass rigorous quality control standards and are lot controlled, both individually and as a set of reagents.
Each set of reagents is functionally validated together through construction and sequencing of a DNA library on the Ion Torrent platform.
The lots provided are managed separately and qualified by additional functional validation. Individual reagents undergo standard enzyme activity and quality control assays, and also meet stringent criteria in the additional quality controls listed on each individual component page
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
|Store at (°C)||Concentration|
|NEBNext End Repair Enzyme Mix|
|NEBNext End Repair Reaction Buffer||10X|
|T4 DNA Ligase|
|NEBNext® DNA Library Adaptors for Ion Torrent™|
|NEBNext DNA Library Primers for Ion Torrent||1X|
|NEBNext High-Fidelity 2X PCR Master Mix (SAMPLE)||2X|
|T4 DNA Ligase Buffer for Ion Torrent||10X|
Properties and Usage
Materials Required but not Supplied
- PCR Column Purification Kit (Qiagen or other) or Agencourt® Ampure XP® Beads (Beckman Coulter)
- 80% ethanol
- Size selection materials (E-gel, etc.)
Legal and Disclaimers
LicensesThis product is licensed under Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. under U.S. Patent Nos. 6, 627, 424, 7, 541,170, 7, 670, 808, 7, 666, 645 and corresponding patents in other countries for use only in: (a) standard (non-real time) PCR in the research field only, but not real-time PCR or digital PCR; (b) any in-vitro diagnostics application, except for applications using real-time or digital PCR; and (c) any non-PCR applications in DNA sequencing, isothermal amplifications and the production of synthetic DNA.
Notice to Purchaser: Nucleic acid-based aptamers for use with thermophilic DNA polymerases are licensed exclusively by New England Biolabs, Inc. from SomaLogic, Inc. (See Patent Nos. 5,475,096; 5,670,637; 5,696,249; 5,874,557; and 5,693,502). New England Biolabs, Inc. gives the Buyer/User a non-exclusive license to use the aptamer-based Bst 2.0 WarmStart DNA Polymerase for RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY. Commercial use of the aptamer-based Bst 2.0 WarmStart DNA Polymerase requires a license from New England Biolabs, Inc. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Material Safety Datasheets
- NEBNext End Repair Enzyme Mix MSDS
- NEBNext End Repair Reaction Buffer MSDS
- T4 DNA Ligase MSDS
- NEBNext® DNA Library Adaptors for Ion Torrent™ MSDS
- NEBNext DNA Library Primers for Ion Torrent MSDS
- TE Buffer MSDS
- NEBNext High-Fidelity 2X PCR Master Mix (SAMPLE) MSDS
- What sequencing platform can I use the NEBNext remove DNA Fragmentation & Library Prep Sets for Ion Torrent reagents for?
- What type of starting material can be used with NEBNext® DNA Library Prep Set for Ion Torrent?
- How much starting material do I need to use when preparing libraries using the NEBNext Fast DNA Library Prep Set for Ion Torrent?
- Does the NEBNext DNA Library Prep Sets for Ion Torrent work well for GC-rich DNA and AT-rich DNA?
- Can I use the NEBNext DNA Library Prep Sets for Ion Torrent reagents for preparing RNA?
- What methods for reaction clean up can be used with Ion Torrent Library Preparation Kits?
- What methods for size selection can be used with Ion Torrent Library Preparation Kits?
- Are these reagents available in a customized format or bulk format?