The DNA Library Prep Reagent Set for Illumina® contains enzymes and buffers that are ideally suited for sample preparation for next-generation sequencing, and for preparation of expression libraries. Each of these components must pass rigorous quality control standards and are Lot Controlled, both individually and as a set of reagents.
Each set of reagents is functionally validated together through construction and sequencing of a DNA library on the Illumina sequencing platform.
The lots provided are managed separately and qualified by additional functional validation. Individual reagents undergo standard enzyme activity and quality control assays, and also meet stringent criteria in the additional quality controls listed on each individual component page
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
|Store at (°C)||Concentration|
|Phosphorylation Reaction Buffer||-20||10X|
|Deoxynucleotide Solution Mix||10 mM|
|T4 DNA Polymerase|
|DNA Polymerase I, Large (Klenow) Fragment||-20|
|T4 Polynucleotide Kinase|
|Deoxyadenosine 5´- Triphosphate (dATP)||-20||1 mM|
|Klenow Fragment (3´→5´ exo-)|
|NEBuffer 2 for Klenow Fragment (3´→ 5´ exo–)||10X|
|Quick T4 DNA Ligase||-20|
|Quick Ligation Reaction Buffer||2X|
|NEBNext® Q5® Hot Start HiFi PCR Master Mix||-20|
|NEBNext High-Fidelity 2X PCR Master Mix (SAMPLE)||2X|
Properties and Usage
Materials Required but not Supplied
- 80% Ethanol (freshly prepared)
- Nuclease-free Water
- 0.1X TE, pH 8.0
- 10 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.5–8.0
- 10 mM NaCl (optional)
- DNA LoBind Tubes (Eppendorf #022431021)
- AMPure® XP Beads (Beckman Coulter, Inc. #A63881)
- NEBNext Singleplex or Multiplex Oligos for Illumina (NEB #E7350, #E7335, #E7500 or #E7600)
- Magnetic rack/stand
- PCR Machine
LicensesNotice to Customer: Phusion® DNA Polymerase was developed by Finnzymes Oy, now a part of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Notice to Customer: Limited License. The purchase price of this product includes a limited, non-transferable license under U.S. and foreign patents owned by Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., to use this product. No other license under these patents is conveyed expressly or by implication to the purchaser by the purchase of this product. This product is licensed from Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. under U.S. Pat. Nos. 6,627,424, 7,541,170, 7,670,808, 7,666,645 and corresponding patents in other countries for use only in: (a) standard (non-real time) PCR in the research field only, but not real time PCR; (b) any in vitro diagnostics application, except for applications using real time or digital PCR; and (c) any non-PCR applications in DNA sequencing, isothermal amplification and the production of synthetic DNA.
Phusion® is a registered trademark and property of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Phosphorylation Reaction Buffer
- Deoxynucleotide Solution Mix
- T4 DNA Polymerase
- DNA Polymerase I, Large (Klenow) Fragment
- T4 Polynucleotide Kinase
- Deoxyadenosine 5´- Triphosphate (dATP)
- Klenow Fragment (3´→5´ exo-)
- NEBuffer 2 for Klenow Fragment (3´→ 5´ exo–)
- Quick T4 DNA Ligase
- Quick Ligation Reaction Buffer
- NEBNext® Q5® Hot Start HiFi PCR Master Mix
- NEBNext High-Fidelity 2X PCR Master Mix (SAMPLE)
- For larger volume requirements, customized and bulk packaging is available by purchasing through the OEM/Bulks department at NEB. Please contact OEM@neb.com for further information.