The DNA Library Prep Reagent Set for Illumina® contains enzymes and buffers that are ideally suited for sample preparation for next-generation sequencing, and for preparation of expression libraries. Each of these components must pass rigorous quality control standards and are Lot Controlled, both individually and as a set of reagents.
Each set of reagents is functionally validated together through construction and sequencing of a DNA library on the Illumina sequencing platform.
The lots provided are managed separately and qualified by additional functional validation. Individual reagents undergo standard enzyme activity and quality control assays, and also meet stringent criteria in the additional quality controls listed on each individual component page
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
|Store at (°C)||Concentration|
|Phosphorylation Reaction Buffer||-20||10X|
|Deoxynucleotide Solution Mix||10 mM|
|T4 DNA Polymerase|
|DNA Polymerase I, Large (Klenow) Fragment||-20|
|T4 Polynucleotide Kinase|
|Deoxyadenosine 5´- Triphosphate (dATP)||-20||1 mM|
|Klenow Fragment (3´→5´ exo-)|
|NEBuffer 2 for Klenow Fragment (3´→ 5´ exo–)||10X|
|Quick T4 DNA Ligase||-20|
|Quick Ligation Reaction Buffer||2X|
|NEBNext® Q5® Hot Start HiFi PCR Master Mix||-20|
Properties and Usage
Materials Required but not Supplied
- 80% Ethanol (freshly prepared)
- Nuclease-free Water
- 0.1X TE, pH 8.0
- 10 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.5–8.0
- 10 mM NaCl (optional)
- DNA LoBind Tubes (Eppendorf #022431021)
- AMPure® XP Beads (Beckman Coulter, Inc. #A63881)
- NEBNext Singleplex or Multiplex Oligos for Illumina (NEB #E7350, #E7335, #E7500 or #E7600)
- Magnetic rack/stand
- PCR Machine
LicensesThis product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
This product is covered by one or more Patents.
This product is licensed from Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. under U.S. Pat. Nos. 6,627,424, 7,541,170 7,670,808, 7,666,645 and corresponding patents in other countries for use only in: (a) standard (non-real time) PCR in the research field only, but not real-time PCR or digital PCR; (b) any in vitro diagnostics application, except for applications using real-time or digital PCR; and (c) any non-PCR applications in DNA sequencing, isothermal amplification and the production of synthetic DNA.
- Phosphorylation Reaction Buffer
- Deoxynucleotide Solution Mix
- T4 DNA Polymerase
- DNA Polymerase I, Large (Klenow) Fragment
- T4 Polynucleotide Kinase
- Deoxyadenosine 5´- Triphosphate (dATP)
- Klenow Fragment (3´→5´ exo-)
- NEBuffer 2 for Klenow Fragment (3´→ 5´ exo–)
- Quick T4 DNA Ligase
- Quick Ligation Reaction Buffer
- NEBNext® Q5® Hot Start HiFi PCR Master Mix
- For larger volume requirements, customized and bulk packaging is available by purchasing through the OEM/Bulks department at NEB. Please contact OEM@neb.com for further information.