Product Pathways - MAPK Signaling
HGK (D19H10) Rabbit mAb #5146
|5146S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|5146||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Monkey||Endogenous||150||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
HGK (D19H10) Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total HGK protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala553 of human HGK protein.
HGK (MAP4K4 or mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase kinase 4) is a serine/threonine kinase that belongs to the mammalian STE20/MAP4K kinase family involved in response to environmental stress and cytokines such as TNF-α (1-3). HGK specifically activates the c-Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK) signaling pathway and increases AP-1-mediated transcriptional activity in vivo (1). HGK is broadly expressed in many types of human cancer and cancer cell lines and plays an important role in cell transformation, invasiveness, adhesion and migration (4,5).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 3485 HGK Antibody
- 9258 JNK2 (56G8) Rabbit mAb
- 4172 MKK7 Antibody
- 4668 Phospho-SAPK/JNK (Thr183/Tyr185) (81E11) Rabbit mAb
- 9255 Phospho-SAPK/JNK (Thr183/Tyr185) (G9) Mouse mAb
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 3346 SEK1 (5C10) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.