Product Pathways - PathScan ELISA
PathScan® Phospho-Syk (panTyr) Sandwich ELISA Antibody Pair #7929
|7929S||1 Kit (Reagents for 4 x 96 well plates)||---||In Stock||---|
|7929||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|Kit Includes||Volume||Cap Color|
|Syk Capture Ab (100X)||0.4 ml||Pink|
|Biotinylated P-Tyrosine Detection Ab (100X)||0.4 ml||Blue|
|HRP-Linked Streptavidin (1000X)||0.04 ml||Natural|
Storage: Capture and detection antibodies are stored at 4°C. HRP-linked secondary reagent is stored at -20°C.
Important Ordering Details
Product is assembled upon order to ensure maximum activity. United States: Please allow up to two weeks for your order to be processed and shipped. Outside of the United States: Please allow up to three weeks, depending on the country, for your order to be processed and shipped. When ordering five or more kits, please contact us for processing time and pricing at email@example.com.
CST's PathScan® Phospho-Syk (panTyr) Sandwich ELISA Antibody Pair is being offered as an economical alternative to our PathScan® Phospho-Syk (panTyr) Sandwich ELISA Kit #7928. Capture and detection antibodies (100X stocks) and HRP-linked streptavidin (1000X stock) are supplied. Sufficient reagents are supplied for 4 x 96 well ELISAs. The Syk mouse capture antibody is coated in PBS overnight in a 96 well microplate. After blocking, cell lysates are added followed by biotinylated phospho-tyrosine mouse detection antibody and HRP-linked streptavidin. HRP substrate (TMB) is added for color development. The magnitude of the absorbance for this developed color is proportional to the quantity of Syk phosphorylated on tyrosines.
Specificity / Sensitivity
For Antibody Pair specificity and sensitivity, please refer to the corresponding PathScan® Sandwich ELISA Kit. Note: This antibody pair detects proteins from the indicated species, as determined through in-house testing, but may also detect homologous proteins from other species.
Syk is a protein tyrosine kinase that plays an important role in intracellular signal transduction in hematopoietic cells (1-3). Syk interacts with immunoreceptor tyrosine-based activation motifs (ITAMs) located in the cytoplasmic domains of immune receptors (4). It couples the activated immunoreceptors to downstream signaling events that mediate diverse cellular responses, including proliferation, differentiation, and phagocytosis (4). There is also evidence for a role of Syk in nonimmune cells and investigators have indicated that Syk is a potential tumor suppressor in human breast carcinomas (5). Tyr323 is a negative regulatory phosphorylation site within the SH2-kinase linker region in Syk. Phosphorylation at Tyr323 provides a direct binding site for the TKB domain of Cbl (6,7). Tyr352 of Syk is involved in the association of PLCγ1 (8). Tyr525 and Tyr526 are located in the activation loop of the Syk kinase domain; phosphorylation at Tyr525/526 of human Syk (equivalent to Tyr519/520 of mouse Syk) is essential for Syk function (9).
- Cheng, A.M. and Chan, A.C. (1997) Curr Opin Immunol 9, 528-33.
- Kurosaki, T. (1997) Curr Opin Immunol 9, 309-18.
- Chu, D.H. et al. (1998) Immunol Rev 165, 167-80.
- Turner, M. et al. (2000) Immunol Today 21, 148-54.
- Coopman, P.J. et al. (2000) Nature 406, 742-7.
- Deckert, M. et al. (1998) J Biol Chem 273, 8867-74.
- Rao, N. et al. (2001) EMBO J 20, 7085-95.
- Law, C.L. et al. (1996) Mol Cell Biol 16, 1305-15.
- Zhang, J. et al. (2000) J Biol Chem 275, 35442-7.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 9998 BSA
- 9803 Cell Lysis Buffer (10X)
- 7928 PathScan® Phospho-Syk (panTyr) Sandwich ELISA Kit
- 9808 Phosphate Buffered Saline (PBS-20X)
- 9809 Phosphate Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (PBST-20X)
- 2715 Phospho-Syk (Tyr323) Antibody
- 2710 Phospho-Syk (Tyr525/526) (C87C1) Rabbit mAb
- 2711 Phospho-Syk (Tyr525/526) Antibody
- 9417 Phospho-Tyrosine Mouse mAb (P-Tyr-100) (Biotinylated)
- 2717 Phospho-Zap-70 (Tyr319)/Syk (Tyr352) (65E4) Rabbit mAb
- 2701 Phospho-Zap-70 (Tyr319)/Syk (Tyr352) Antibody
- 7002 STOP Solution
- 2712 Syk Antibody
- 7004 TMB Substrate
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
PathScan is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.