Product Pathways - Neuroscience
PSD95 (D74D3) XP® Rabbit mAb #3409
|3409S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3409P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3409||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat||Endogenous||95||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin)
Specificity / Sensitivity
PSD95 (D74D3) XP® Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total PSD95 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in the amino-terminal sequence of human PSD95.
Western blot analysis of extracts from mouse and rat brain using PSD95 (D74D3) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Postsynaptic Density protein 95 (PSD95) is a member of the membrane-associated guanylate kinase (MAGUK) family of proteins. These family members consist of an amino-terminal variable segment followed by three PDZ domains, a SH3 domain and an inactive guanylate kinase (GK) domain. PSD95 is a scaffolding protein involved in the assembly and function of the postsynaptic density complex (1-2). PSD95 participates in synaptic targeting of AMPA receptors through an indirect manner involving Stargazin and related transmembrane AMPA receptor regulatory proteins (TARPs) (3). It is implicated in experience dependent plasticity and plays an indispensable role in learning (4). Mutations in PSD95 are associated with autism (5).
- Bjorklund, N.L. et al. (2012) J Neurosci Methods 203, 146-51. Applications: Western Blotting.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2460 AMPA Receptor (GluR 2/3/4) Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 9998 BSA
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 3362 CaMKII (pan) Antibody
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 3361 Phospho-CaMKII (Thr286) Antibody
- 4206 Phospho-NMDAR2A (Tyr1246) Antibody
- 3919 Phospho-PSD95 (Tyr236/Tyr240) Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 2148 α/β-Tubulin Antibody
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
XP® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.