Product Pathways - Cell Cycle / Checkpoint
|9886S||1 mg||---||In Stock||---|
- Molecular Formula:
- Molecular Weight:
- 807.89 g/mol
Directions For Use
Docetaxel is supplied as 1 mg powder. Store at or below -20ºC. Before use, dissolve powder in 1 ml DMSO to make a 1 mg/ml stock solution. The suggested working concentration is 100 ng/ml in tissue culture medium. Treat cells for 4-24 hours. Store solution at -20ºC.
Western blot analysis of extracts from HT-29 cells treated with Docetaxel (100 ng/ml) for the indicated times using Cyclin B1 Antibody #4138 (upper) or Phospho-Aurora A (Thr288) (C39D8) Rabbit mAb #3079 (lower).
Docetaxel belongs to the taxane family of antitumor and antileukemic agents (1). A microtubule-stabilizing agent, docetaxel acts as an inhibitor of cellular functions that require microtubule dynamics including cell division, and is now in use as a treatment for breast, prostate and lung cancer (2).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 9807 Paclitaxel
- 4138 Cyclin B1 Antibody
- 3079 Phospho-Aurora A (Thr288) (C39D8) Rabbit mAb
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.