Product Pathways - Cell Cycle / Checkpoint
|9886S||1 mg||---||In Stock||---|
- Molecular Formula:
Directions For Use
Docetaxel is supplied as 1 mg powder. Store at or below -20ºC. Before use, dissolve powder in 1 ml DMSO to make a 1 mg/ml stock solution. The suggested working concentration is 100 ng/ml in tissue culture medium. Treat cells for 4-24 hours. Store solution at -20ºC.
Western blot analysis of extracts from HT-29 cells treated with Docetaxel (100 ng/ml) for the indicated times using Cyclin B1 Antibody #4138 (upper) or Phospho-Aurora A (Thr288) (C39D8) Rabbit mAb #3079 (lower).
Docetaxel belongs to the taxane family of antitumor and antileukemic agents (1). A microtubule-stabilizing agent, docetaxel acts as an inhibitor of cellular functions that require microtubule dynamics including cell division, and is now in use as a treatment for breast, prostate and lung cancer (2).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 4138 Cyclin B1 Antibody
- 12611 DMSO (Dimethyl Sulfoxide), Sterile
- 9807 Paclitaxel
- 3079 Phospho-Aurora A (Thr288) (C39D8) Rabbit mAb
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.