Product Pathways - Protein Translation
ERp72 Antibody #2798
|2798S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|2798||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||72||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
ERp72 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total ERp72 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to the sequence of human ERp72. Antibodies are purified by peptide affinity chromatography.
Secretory proteins translocate into the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) during synthesis where they are post-translationally modified and properly folded. To reach their native conformation, many secretory proteins require the formation of intra- or inter-molecular disulfide bonds (1). This process is called oxidative protein folding. Protein disulfide isomerase (PDI) has two thioredoxin homology domains and catalyzes the formation and isomerization of these disulfide bonds (2). Other ER resident proteins that possess thioredoxin homology domains, including ER stress protein 72 (ERp72), constitute the PDI family (3,4). ERp72 contains three thioredoxin homology domains (3) and plays a role in the formation and isomerization of disulfide bonds (3,4).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 9998 BSA
- 3177 BiP (C50B12) Rabbit mAb
- 3183 BiP Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 2433 Calnexin Antibody
- 2891 Calreticulin Antibody
- 4759 ER Protein Folding Antibody Sampler Kit
- 9956 ER Stress Antibody Sampler Kit
- 5033 ERp72 (D70D12) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3264 Ero1-Lα Antibody
- 2104 Grp94 Antibody
- 3294 IRE1α (14C10) Rabbit mAb
- 2157 MBTPS2 Antibody
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 2446 PDI Antibody
- 3179 Phospho-PERK (Thr980) (16F8) Rabbit mAb
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.