Product Pathways - Companion Products
Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X) #9997
|9997S||1000 ml||---||In Stock||---|
|9997||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Tris buffered saline (TBS) solution with the detergent Tween® 20 for use as a wash buffer during western blotting. Product is shipped and stored at room temperature. 1X Formulation: 137 mM Sodium Chloride, 20 mM Tris, 0.1% Tween-20. Supplied at pH 7.6.
Directions for Use
Dilute Tris Buffered Saline with Tween 20 (TBST-10X) to a 1X solution using ddH2O. This product supplies enough 10X material to make 10 liters of 1X solution.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7077 Anti-rat IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 9998 BSA
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7072 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 4050 Tris-Glycine SDS Running Buffer (10X)
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.