Product Pathways - Tyrosine Kinase / Adaptors
Tyk2 Antibody #9312
|9312S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|9312||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
Tyk2 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total Tyk2 protein. No cross-reactivity was detected with other family members at physiological conditions.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding serine 819 of human Tyk2. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Tyk2 is a member of the Jak family of protein tyrosine kinases. It associates with and is activated by receptors for many cytokines including IL-13, the IL-6 family, IL-10, and IFN-α and β (1-3). Following ligand binding, Tyk2 is activated by phosphorylation of Tyr1054 and/or Tyr1055 (4). Tyk2 is required for the tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat3 in the IFN-β signaling cascade (5).
- Velazquez, L. et al. (1995) J. Biol. Chem. 270, 3327-34.
- Stahl, N. et al. (1994) Science 263, 92-5.
- Leonard, W.J. (1998) Annu. Rev. Immunol. 16, 293-322.
- Grauzzi, M.C. et al. (1996) J. Biol. Chem. 271, 20494-500.
- Rani, M.R. et al. (1999) J. Biol. Chem. 274, 32507-11.
- Fiedler, J. et al. (2012) Haematologica 97, 73-81. Applications: Western Blotting.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 3332 Jak1 Antibody
- 3331 Phospho-Jak1 (Tyr1022/1023) Antibody
- 3771 Phospho-Jak2 (Tyr1007/1008) Antibody
- 3774 Phospho-Jak2 (Tyr221) Antibody
- 9131 Phospho-Stat3 (Tyr705) Antibody
- 9351 Phospho-Stat5 (Tyr694) Antibody
- 9361 Phospho-Stat6 (Tyr641) Antibody
- 9321 Phospho-Tyk2 (Tyr1054/1055) Antibody
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Tween is a registered trademark of ICI Americas, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.