Product Pathways - Tyrosine Kinase / Adaptors
Tyk2 Antibody #9312
|9312S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|9312||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
Tyk2 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total Tyk2. No cross-reactivity was detected with other family members at physiological conditions.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding serine 819 of human Tyk2. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Tyk2, a member of the Jak family of protein tyrosine kinases, associates with and is activated by receptors for many cytokines including IL-13, the IL-6 family, IL-10, and interferon-alpha and beta (1-3). Following ligand binding, Tyk2 is activated by phosphorylation on Tyr1054 and/or Tyr1055 (4). Tyk2 is required for the tyrosine phosphorylation of Stat3 in the IFN-beta signaling cascade (5).
- Velazquez, L. et al. (1995) J. Biol. Chem. 270, 3327-3334.
- Stahl, N. et al. (1994) Science 263, 92-95.
- Leonard, W.J. (1998) Annu. Rev. Immunol. 16, 293-322.
- Grauzzi, M.C. et al. (1996) J. Biol. Chem. 271, 20494-20500.
- Rani, M.R. et al. (1999) J. Biol. Chem. 274, 32507-32511.
- Fiedler, J. et al. (2012) Haematologica 97, 73-81. Applications: Western Blotting.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 3332 Jak1 Antibody
- 3331 Phospho-Jak1 (Tyr1022/1023) Antibody
- 3771 Phospho-Jak2 (Tyr1007/1008) Antibody
- 3774 Phospho-Jak2 (Tyr221) Antibody
- 9131 Phospho-Stat3 (Tyr705) Antibody
- 9351 Phospho-Stat5 (Tyr694) Antibody
- 9361 Phospho-Stat6 (Tyr641) Antibody
- 9321 Phospho-Tyk2 (Tyr1054/1055) Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.