Random Primer 9Product information
|1.0 A260 units||-||Unavailable in your region|
DescriptionThis mixture of random nonanucleotides is used to prime DNA synthesis in vitro along multiple sites of denatured template DNA (1). This primer-template complex is a suitable substrate for DNA Polymerase I(Klenow Fragment). The newly synthesized complementary DNA is "oligo-labelled" by substituting any radiolabelled nucleotide for the appropriate non-radioactive nucleotide in the reaction mixture. Use of synthetic d(N)9 primer ensures the presence of virtually all sequence combination of nanomer primers which results in equally labelled DNA of high specific activity (1,2)
Oligolabelling by this method generates probes which can be used to screen gene libraries (3), probe Southern and Northern blots (4,5), and for in situ hybridizations (6).
Sequence5' d(N9) 3' [N = A,C,G,T]
Properties and Usage
This product is covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB).
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at email@example.com.
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Random Primer 9
- 12.4 nmol of S1254 are supplied.
- Feinberg, A.P. and Vogelstein, B. (1983). Anal. Biochem.. 132, 6-13.
- Feinberg, A.P. and Vogelstein, B. (1984). Anal. Biochem.. 137, 266-267.
- Grunstein, M. and Hogness, D.S. (1975). Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 72, 3961-3965.
- Southern, E.M. (1975). J. Mol. Biol.. 98, 503-517.
- Smith, G.E. and Summers, M.D. (1980). Anal. Biochem.. 109, 123-129.
- Hasse, A. et al. (1984). Methods Virol.. 7, 189-226.
No supporting documents available
This product has no supporting documents available for download. If you feel like supporting documents should be available for this product, please contact us.