Overview: Luna Universal qPCR & RT-qPCR ProductsProduct information
Fluorescence-based quantitative real-time PCR (qPCR) is the gold standard for the detection and quantification of nucleic acids due to its sensitivity and specificity. Luna products from New England Biolabs (NEB) are optimized for qPCR or RT-qPCR, and are available for either intercalating dye or probe-based detection methods. All Luna products provide robust performance on diverse sample sources and target types. Interested in learning more about Luna qPCR & RT-qPCR products? Download the Luna qPCR product brochure or request a free sample via the form below.
Why Choosing Luna?
Make a simpler choice
- Convenient master mix and supermix formats with user-friendly protocols simplify reaction setup
- Non-interfering, visible tracking dye helps to eliminate pipetting errors
Experience best-in-class performance
- All Luna products have undergone rigorous testing to optimize specificity, sensitivity, accuracy and reproducibility
- Products perform consistently across a wide variety of sample sources
- A comprehensive evaluation of commercially-available qPCR and RT-qPCR reagents demonstrates superior performance of Luna products
See how Luna products stack up! Comprehensive market-wide evaluation of qPCR and RT-qPCR products reveals that Luna outperforms the competition as determined by the "dots in boxes".
Figure: Evaluation of commercially-available qPCR products demonstrates robustness and specificity of Luna
Figure: Luna products provide sensitive, accurate detection & quantitation across a wide variety of genomic DNA sources, for example yeast
|qPCR targets were quantitated with 50 ng – 0.5 pg genomic DNA as input using an ABI 7500 Fast real-time instrument. Genomic DNA was purified by typical column-based methods. In this example, strong performance can be observed in the amplification RDN18 (18S ribosomal RNA) from Yeast. Data from other sources (ACTB (encoding β-actin) from Mouse kidney genomic DNA and psbB (Photosystem II CP47 reaction center protein PsbB) from Tobacco) can be found in the Luna brochure.|
Optimize your One-Step RT-qPCR with Luna WarmStart® Reverse Transcriptase
- Novel, thermostable reverse transcriptase (RT) improves performance
- WarmStart RT paired with Hot Start Taq. Unique aptamer technology increases reaction specificity and robustness.
- Skip RNA purification and go direct from cells to RT-qPCR analysis with Luna Cell Ready Module and kits
|Luna Universal qPCR Master Mix||
Rapid, sensitive, and precise dye-based qPCR detection and quantitation of target DNA and cDNA sequences
|Luna Universal Probe qPCR Master Mix||
Rapid, sensitive, and precise probe-based qPCR detection and quantitation of target DNA and cDNA sequences
|Luna Universal One-Step RT-qPCR Kit||
Includes everything you need for rapid, sensitive, and precise dye-based qPCR detection and quantitation of RNA targets
|Luna Universal Probe One-Step RT-qPCR Kit||
Includes everything you need for rapid, sensitive, and precise probe-based qPCR detection and quantitation of RNA targets
|Luna Probe One-Step RT-qPCR 4X Mix with UDG||4X mix enables sensitive detection of target RNA sequences, with robust performance in multiplex applications of up to 5 targets|
|For real-time qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid using hydrolysis probes|
|LunaScript RT SuperMix Kit||
Single tube with blue tracking dye includes everything needed for first strand cDNA synthesis in two-step RT-qPCR workflow
Single-tube 5X master mix contains Luna Reverse Transcriptase, dNTPs, and Murine RNase Inhibitor
|Luna Cell Ready One-Step RT-qPCR Kit||
All the necessary components for direct, dye-based RNA detection and quantitation from cell lysate, bypassing the need for RNA extraction and purification
|Luna Cell Ready Probe One-Step RT-qPCR Kit||
All the necessary components for direct, probe-based RNA detection and quantitation from cell lysate, bypassing the need for RNA extraction and purification
|Luna Cell Ready Lysis Module||
Coordinates cell lysis, RNA release, and genomic DNA removal simultaneously, resulting in cell lysate ready for direct RT-qPCR analysis with Luna Universal One-Step RT-qPCR kit
* This sample offer is valid for laboratory in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg until December 31st, 2021. Only 1 sample per department. While stocks last. No cash or cash equivalent. Offer may not be applied to existing, pending or prior orders. Cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. BIOKÉ reserves the right to change or terminate the promotion without notice at any time.
No supporting documents available
This product has no supporting documents available for download. If you feel like supporting documents should be available for this product, please contact us.