Instrument, Tapestri Single Cell PlatformProduct information
Obtain best-in-class yields of highly-pure and intact DNA. Untangle the complexity of cancer with true multi-omics.
Gain the true single-cell picture to enable precise understanding
The Tapestri Platform from Mission Bio is the only system capable of simultaneously providing both genotype and phenotype data from the same cell, across thousands of single cells. With DNA as a foundation, our proprietary two-step microfluidic workflow enables the simultaneous detection of analytes, including SNVs, CNVs, and proteins. Meet the complexity of cancer with true multi-omics analysis.
- Single-cell Genomics (DNA)
Single-cell Multi-omics (DNA+)
DNA + Protein -
Gain a true multi-omics picture from genotype to phenotype.
- DNA + Protein - Gain a true multi-omics picture from genotype to phenotype.
Genomics data alone provides only partial insights into the cell’s type, state, or function. To obtain a more complete picture and reveal the cell’s phenotypic character, a single-cell multi-omics approach is needed that expands beyond DNA profiling. For the first time, we demonstrate that the Tapestri Platform enables the detection of genomic variants and protein expression simultaneously from the same cell. Download the application note "Correlations between genomic variants and protein expression in AML patient samples."
The Tapestri Platform: Unravel cancer’s complexity with true single-cell multi-omics
- Two steps. DNA + any analyte. Endless possibilities.
Our novel two-step microfluidic workflow is foundational to access DNA and protein in single cells, providing a true multi-omics picture. Combining two assays in a single integrated workflow saves costs and time, accelerating research and drug development pipelines.
- Targeted and customizable.
Leverage curated pre-designed panels of DNA and surface protein targets, or create custom panels to suit your needs. Our optimized AI design pipeline will ensure a panel with high uniformity delivered in just weeks.
- Confidence in a comprehensive end-to-end workflow.
With core reagent and cartridge kits to take you from single cells to a sequencing-ready library, leverage optimized analysis tools to convert your complex multi-dimensional, multi-analyte data to actionable insights.
The Complete Tapestri Workflow
Integrate seamlessly into your existing NGS workflow with sample prep and analysis solutions using the Tapestri single-cell sequencing platform
With our single-cell sequencing platform use the Tapestri instrument, reagents and consumables (go directly to Tapestri Oligos or Tapestri Kits) up-front of your NGS system and then Tapestri Pipeline and Tapestri Insights software for data analysis and visualization.
Library Prep with Tapestri
Access high quality data with a unique two-step microfluidic workflow
Based on a novel two-step microfluidic workflow, the Tapestri Platform can access DNA and protein in single cells to give you true multi-omics. Each reaction in the two-step workflow is discretely optimized: isolation of DNA from the cell and oligo-conjugate antibodies in the first step, followed by targeted multiplex PCR in the second step.
Leverage Tapestri Core Reagent Kits with Targeted DNA and Protein Panels
Targeted DNA single-cell panels
- Select from pre-designed panels carefully curated for a range of cancers
- Create a custom panel for utmost flexibility (human or mouse)
- Use our best-in-class AI-driven design engine optimized for droplet-based multiplex PCR chemistry
Targeted protein single-cell panels
- Integrate oligo-tagged protein antibodies into the Tapestri workflow
- Explore the optimized and fully validated TotalSeq™-D Heme Oncology Cocktail from BioLegend
- Obtain concurrent measurements of DNA and proteins to uncover genotypes and phenotypes from the same cells
Reagent kits for DNA only or multi-omics experiments
- Compatible with any size targeted DNA panel up to 1,000 amplicons
- Use with pre-titrated protein panels or custom TotalSeq-D antibodies from BioLegend
- Start with a suspension of single cells, or utilize our nuclei isolation protocol
Spend less time integrating data and more time gaining insights
- Use our streamlined bioinformatics workflow optimized for single-cell DNA and protein analysis
- Perform automated secondary analysis
- Obtain cell barcode deconvolution, read alignment, DNA variant calling and protein expression counts
- Leverage our user-friendly and turnkey analysis solutions for meaningful insights to advance your research
- Perform tertiary analysis with powerful analysis and visualization tools
- Create UMAP plots, XY plots, violin plots, bar plots, and fish plots to uncover actionable, ground-truth insights
Learn more about the Tapestri Solution from Mission Bio
No supporting documents available
This product has no supporting documents available for download. If you feel like supporting documents should be available for this product, please contact us.