|50 g||-||Unavailable in your region|
Product Pathways - Companion Products
|9998S||50 g||---||In Stock||---|
|9998||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Ultra pure bovine serum albumin (BSA) is used as a blocking agent during Western blotting to reduce background and non-specific binding. BSA can also be used in other protocols that involve antibody binding including ELISA, DELFIA, flow cytometry and immunofluorescence/immunocytochemistry.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7076 Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7077 Anti-rat IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 7072 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 4050 Tris-Glycine SDS Running Buffer (10X)
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
DELFIA is a registered trademark of PerkinElmer, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.