Phospho-p90RSK (Thr359/Ser363) AntibodyProduct information
|100 µl (10 western blots)||-||Unavailable in your region|
Product Pathways - MAPK Signaling
Phospho-p90RSK (Thr359/Ser363) Antibody #9344
|9344S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|9344||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||90||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-p90RSK (Thr359/Ser363) Antibody detects endogenous levels of p90RSK only when phosphorylated at Thr359/Ser363. This antibody does not recognize p90RSK phosphorylated at other sites. It shows some cross-reactivity with RSK3 when phosphorylated at the homologous sites, but no cross-reactivity with phospho-RSK2 or -MSK1.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to residues surrounding Thr359/Ser363 of rat RSK1. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
The 90 kDa ribosomal S6 kinases (RSK1-4) are a family of widely expressed Ser/Thr kinases characterized by two nonidentical, functional kinase domains (1) and a carboxy-terminal docking site for extracellular signal-regulated kinases (ERKs) (2). Several sites both within and outside of the RSK kinase domain, including Ser380, Thr359, Ser363, and Thr573, are important for kinase activation (3). RSK1-3 are activated via coordinated phosphorylation by MAPKs, autophosphorylation, and phosphoinositide-3-OH kinase (PI3K) in response to many growth factors, polypeptide hormones, and neurotransmitters (3).
- Prieto, A.L. et al. (2007) Neuroscience 150, 319-34. Applications: Western Blotting.
- Small, G. W. et al. (2003) J Pharmacol Exp Ther 307 (3), 861-869. Applications: Western Blotting.
- Wu, J. et al. (2002) J. Biol. Chem. 277, 19498-19505. Applications: Western Blotting.
- Zhu, Y. et al. (2002) J. Neurosci. 22, 3898-3909. Applications: Western Blotting.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 3556 Phospho-RSK2 (Ser227) (D53A11) Rabbit mAb
- 9348 Phospho-RSK3 (Thr356/Ser360) Antibody
- 9335 Phospho-p90RSK (Ser380) (9D9) Rabbit mAb
- 9341 Phospho-p90RSK (Ser380) Antibody
- 9346 Phospho-p90RSK (Thr573) Antibody
- 9333 RSK1 Antibody
- 9355 RSK1/RSK2/RSK3 (32D7) Rabbit mAb
- 9347 RSK1/RSK2/RSK3 Antibody
- 9343 RSK3 Antibody
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 9326 p90RSK Antibody Sampler Kit
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.