FoxA2/HNF3β (D56D6) XP® Rabbit mAbProduct information
Product Pathways - Metabolism
FoxA2/HNF3β (D56D6) XP® Rabbit mAb #8186
|8186S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|8186P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|8186||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat||Endogenous||50||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IF-IC=Immunofluorescence (Immunocytochemistry)
Specificity / Sensitivity
FoxA2/HNF3β (D56D6) XP® Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total FoxA2/HNF3β protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Gly138 of human FoxA2/HNF3β protein.
Western blot analysis of extracts from Hep G2 cells using FoxA2/HNF3β (D56D6) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Forkhead box protein A2 (FoxA2, also known as hepatocyte nuclear factor 3β or HNF3β) is a transcription factor that plays an important role in hepatocyte function (1). FoxA2/HNF3β is required for the activation of hepatic gluconeogenic gene expression during fasting (1). Together with the PGC-1β coactivator, FoxA2/HNF3β stimulates the expression of genes involved in fatty acid β-oxidation and therefore increases fatty acid metabolism (2). FoxA2/HNF3β, along with PGC-1β, also activates the expression of microsomal triacylglycerol transfer protein (MTP) and promotes VLDL secretion (2). In addition to its roles in metabolic syndromes, FoxA2/HNF3β is essential for development of the endoderm and midline structures in mouse embryos (3-5).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 9998 BSA
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 3143 FoxA2/HNF3β Antibody
- 2880 FoxO1 (C29H4) Rabbit mAb
- 9454 FoxO1 (L27) Antibody
- 2497 FoxO3a (75D8) Rabbit mAb
- 2499 FoxO4 (55D4) Rabbit mAb
- 9472 FoxO4 Antibody
- 3113 HNF4α (C11F12) Rabbit mAb
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 9461 Phospho-FoxO1 (Ser256) Antibody
- 2486 Phospho-FoxO1 (Ser319) Antibody
- 9464 Phospho-FoxO1 (Thr24)/FoxO3a (Thr32) Antibody
- 2599 Phospho-FoxO1 (Thr24)/FoxO3a (Thr32)/FoxO4 (Thr28) (4G6) Rabbit mAb
- 9466 Phospho-FoxO3a (Ser253) Antibody
- 9465 Phospho-FoxO3a (Ser318/321) Antibody
- 9471 Phospho-FoxO4 (Ser193) Antibody
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.