OX40L (D6K7R) Rabbit mAb (IHC Specific)Product information
|100 µl (10 western blots)||-||Unavailable in your region|
Product Pathways - Immunohistochemistry
OX40L (D6K7R) Rabbit mAb (IHC Specific) #59036
|59036S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|59036||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by the application specified.
Applications Key: IHC-Bond=IHC-Leica® Bond™, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin)
Specificity / Sensitivity
OX40L (D6K7R) Rabbit mAb recognizes endogenous levels of total OX40L protein. Staining of unknown specificity has been observed in skeletal muscle.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala15 of human OX40L protein.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human ovarian clear cell adenocarcinoma using OX40L (D6K7R) Rabbit mAb (IHC Specific). Analysis was performed on the Leica® Bond™ Rx.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded HUVEC cell pellet (left, positive) or MCF7 cell pellet (right, negative) using OX40L (D6K7R) Rabbit mAb (IHC Specific).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma using OX40L (D6K7R) Rabbit mAb (IHC Specific).
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human prostate carcinoma using OX40L (D6K7R) Rabbit mAb (IHC Specific).
OX40 (TNFRSF4, CD134) is a member of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor superfamily that regulates T cell activity and immune responses. The OX40 protein contains four cysteine rich domains, a transmembrane domain, and a cytoplasmic tail containing a QEE motif (1,2). OX40 is primarily expressed on activated CD4+ and CD8+ T-cells, while the OX40 ligand (OX40L, TNFSF4, CD252) is predominantly expressed on activated antigen presenting cells (3-7). The engagement of OX40 with OX40L leads to the recruitment of TNF receptor-associated factors (TRAFs) and results in the formation of a TCR-independent signaling complex. One component of this complex, PKCθ, activates the NF-κB pathway (2,8). OX40 signaling through Akt can also enhance TCR signaling directly (9). Research studies indicate that the OX40L-OX40 pathway is associated with inflammation and autoimmune diseases (10). Additional research studies show that OX40 agonists augment anti-tumor immunity in several cancer types (11,12).
- Croft, M. (2010) Annu Rev Immunol 28, 57-78.
- So, T. and Croft, M. (2012) Front Immunol 3, 133.
- Paterson, D.J. et al. (1987) Mol Immunol 24, 1281-90.
- Mallett, S. et al. (1990) EMBO J 9, 1063-8.
- Dürkop, H. et al. (1995) Br J Haematol 91, 927-31.
- Godfrey, W.R. et al. (1994) J Exp Med 180, 757-62.
- Al-Shamkhani, A. et al. (1997) J Biol Chem 272, 5275-82.
- So, T. et al. (2011) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108, 2903-8.
- So, T. and Croft, M. (2013) Front Immunol 4, 139.
- Gough, M.J. and Weinberg, A.D. (2009) Adv Exp Med Biol 647, 94-107.
- Weinberg, A.D. et al. (2011) Immunol Rev 244, 218-31.
- Linch, S.N. et al. (2015) Front Oncol 5, 34.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 15019 Animal-Free Blocking Solution (5X)
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 9998 BSA
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 14166 Hematoxylin
- 13079 Immunohistochemistry Application Solutions Kit (Rabbit)
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 7071 Phototope-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 13953 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (11-190 kDa)
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 14746 SignalStain® Citrate Unmasking Solution (10X)
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 14177 SignalStain® Mounting Medium
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 12957 Western Blotting Application Solutions Kit
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
SignalStain is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
LEICA is a registered trademark of Leica Microsystems IR GmbH.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
BOND is a trademark of Leica Biosystems Melbourne Pty. Ltd. No affiliation or sponsorship between CST and Leica Microsystems IR GmbH or Leica Biosystems Melbourne Pty. Ltd is implied.