TLE1/2/3/4 AntibodyProduct information
|100 µl (10 western blots)||-||Unavailable in your region|
Product Pathways - Development
TLE1/2/3/4 Antibody #4681
|4681S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|4681||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Monkey, D. melanogaster||Endogenous||78-90||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Rat, Xenopus, Zebrafish.
Specificity / Sensitivity
TLE1/2/3/4 Antibody detects endogenous levels of TLE1, TLE2, TLE3, and TLE4 proteins. Based on homology it should also recognize TLE1 and TLE2 of Zebra fish, TLE2 of Xenopus, and Groucho of Drosophila.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Asp760 of human TLE1. Antibodies are purified by peptide affinity chromatography.
Transducin-like enhancer of split proteins (TLE1, TLE2, TLE3, TLE4, and TLE6) are mammalian homologs of Drosophila Groucho (1). TLEs contain several WD-repeats implicated in protein-protein interaction (2,3). TLEs are transcriptional co-repressors that bind to many transcription factors such as LEF1, Runx1, Oct-1, hepatocyte nuclear factor 3-β as well as histone H3 (4-7). TLEs are differentially expressed during animal development and may have overlapping as well as distinct functions (8).
- Stifani, S. et al. (1992) Nat. Genet. 2, 119-127.
- Chen, G. and Courey, A.J. (2000) Gene 249, 1-16.
- Jennings, B.H. et al. (2006) Mol. Cell 22, 645-655.
- Levanon, D. et al. (1998) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U S A 95, 11590-11595.
- Malin, S. et al. (2005) Nucleic Acids Res. 33, 4618-4625.
- Wang, J.C. et al. (2000) J. Biol. Chem. 275, 18418-18423.
- Palaparti, A. et al. (1997) J. Biol. Chem. 272, 26604-26610.
- Gasperowicz, M. and Otto, F. (2005) J. Cell Biochem. 95, 670-687.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.