Glycogen Synthase (15B1) Rabbit mAbProduct information
|100 µl (10 western blots)||-||Unavailable in your region|
Product Pathways - Metabolism
Glycogen Synthase (15B1) Rabbit mAb #3886
|3886S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3886||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat||Endogenous||84||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin)
Specificity / Sensitivity
Glycogen Synthase (15B1) Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total muscle and liver glycogen synthase protein.
Source / Purification
Glycogen Synthase (15B1) Rabbit mAb is produced by immunizing rabbits with a synthetic peptide corresponding to the sequence of human glycogen synthase.
Western blot analysis of extracts from various cell lines, using Glycogen Synthase (15B1) Rabbit mAb.
Glycogen synthase (GS) is a key enzyme in the regulation of glycogen synthesis. There are two main isoforms of mammalian GS: the muscle and the liver isoform (1-2). Muscle GS is expressed in several tissues, and liver GS appears to be tissue specific (3). GS is regulated by multi-site phosphorylation and by the binding of allosteric ligands. Phosphorylation leads to inactivation of GS, but activity is restored by the binding of the allosteric activator glucose-6-phosphate, which induces its dephosphorylation and activation (4).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9338 GSK-3α Antibody
- 3893 Glycogen Synthase Antibody
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 9337 Phospho-GSK-3α (Ser21) (46H12) Mouse mAb
- 9331 Phospho-GSK-3α/β (Ser21/9) Antibody
- 9336 Phospho-GSK-3β (Ser9) Antibody
- 47043 Phospho-Glycogen Synthase (Ser641) (D4H1B) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3891 Phospho-Glycogen Synthase (Ser641) Antibody
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 8114 SignalStain® Boost IHC Detection Reagent (HRP, Rabbit)
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
U.S. Patent No. 7,429,487, foreign equivalents, and child patents deriving therefrom.