Jak1 AntibodyProduct information
|100 µl (10 western blots)||-||Unavailable in your region|
Product Pathways - Jak/Stat Pathway
Jak1 Antibody #3332
|3332S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3332||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Rat, Bovine.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Jak1 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total Jak1 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Tyr1022/1023 of human Jak1. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Members of the Janus family of tyrosine kinases (Jak1, Jak2, Jak3, and Tyk2) are activated by ligands binding to a number of associated cytokine receptors (1). Upon cytokine receptor activation, Jak proteins become autophosphorylated and phosphorylate their associated receptors to provide multiple binding sites for signaling proteins. These associated signaling proteins, such as Stats (2), Shc (3), insulin receptor substrates (4), and focal adhesion kinase (FAK) (5), typically contain SH2 or other phospho-tyrosine-binding domains.
- Zhang, W.N. et al. (2012) J Biol Chem 287, 382-92. Applications: Western Blotting.
- Shabbir, A. et al. (2010) Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 299, H1428-38. Applications: Western Blotting.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 3331 Phospho-Jak1 (Tyr1034/1035) Antibody
- 74129 Phospho-Jak1(Tyr1034/1035) (D7N4Z) Rabbit mAb
- 3774 Phospho-Jak2 (Tyr221) Antibody
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Jak antibodies produced under license (granting certain rights including those under U.S. Patent No. 5,658,791) from Chemicon International, Inc.