Q5® Reaction Buffer PackProduct information
Superior performance with minimal optimization
- Creates optimal conditions for amplification with Q5® and Q5 Hot Start High-Fidelity DNA Polymerases
- Can be coupled with Q5 High GC Enhancer to amplify high GC (>= 65%) amplicons
- 5X concentration
New England Biolabs supplies a 5X reaction buffer and supplemental reagent for use with Q5® High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase and Q5 Hot Start High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
|NEB #||Component Name||Component #||Stored at (°C)||Amount||Concentration|
Properties & Usage
- Reaction Conditions:
At a 1X concentration the reaction buffer contains 2 mM Mg++ and assures optimal activity for Q5 High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase and Q5 Hot Start High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase.
- Anastassia Voronova Erin Coyne, Ashraf Al Madhoun, Joel V. Fair, Neven Bosiljcic, Catherine St-Louis, Grace Li, Sherry Thurig, Valerie A. Wallace, Nadine Wiper-Bergeron, and Ilona S. Skerjanc. (2013). Hedgehog Signaling Regulates MyoD Expression and Activity. J Biol Chem. 288(6), 4389–4404.
- Lieve Naesens, Luke Guddat, Dianne Keough, André B.P. van Kuilenburg, Judith Meijer, Johan Vande Voorde and Jan Balzarini (2013). ROLE OF HUMAN HYPOXANTHINE GUANINE
PHOSPHORIBOSYLTRANSFERASE IN ACTIVATION
OF THE ANTIVIRAL AGENT T-705 (FAVIPIRAVIR). Molecular Pharmacology Fast Forward. 87247,
- Hicham Bouabe, Klaus Okkenhaug (2013). A Protocol for Construction of Gene Targeting Vectors and Generation of Homologous Recombinant Embryonic Stem Cells. Methods in Molecular Biology. 1064, 337-354.
Protocols, Manuals & Usage
Usage & Guidelines
Tools & Resources
FAQs & Troubleshooting
Quality, Safety & Legal
Quality Assurance StatementQuality Control tests are performed on each new lot of NEB product to meet the specifications designated for it. Specifications and individual lot data from the tests that are performed for this particular product can be found and downloaded on the Product Specification Sheet, Certificate of Analysis, data card or product manual. Further information regarding NEB product quality can be found here.
SpecificationsThe Specification sheet is a document that includes the storage temperature, shelf life and the specifications designated for the product. The following file naming structure is used to name these document files: [Product Number]_[Size]_[Version]
Certificate Of AnalysisThe Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a signed document that includes the storage temperature, expiration date and quality controls for an individual lot. The following file naming structure is used to name these document files: [Product Number]_[Size]_[Version]_[Lot Number]
Safety DataSheetsThe following is a list of Safety Data Sheet (SDS) that apply to this product to help you use it safely.
Q5® Reaction Buffer Pack
Q5® High GC Enhancer
Legal and DisclaimersThis product is covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB).
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at [email protected].
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
New England Biolabs (NEB) is committed to practicing ethical science – we believe it is our job as researchers to ask the important questions that when answered will help preserve our quality of life and the world that we live in. However, this research should always be done in safe and ethical manner. Learn more.
LicensesThis product is covered by one or more Patents.
Q5® is a registered trademark of New England Biolabs, Inc.
No supporting documents available
This product has no supporting documents available for download. If you feel like supporting documents should be available for this product, please contact us.