Deoxynucleotide (dNTP) Solution MixProduct information
Deoxynucleotide Solutions, Mix
|8 µmol of each ( 10 mM )||-||Unavailable in your region|
Deoxynucleotide Solutions, Mix
|40 µmol of each ( 10 mM )||-||Unavailable in your region|
Applicable for COVID-19 research
Many scientists are working very hard to gain more knowledge about the SARS-CoV-2 virus (previously 2019-nCoV) and develop diagnostic tests, treatments and vaccines. Crucial questions about this coronavirus need to be answered so quick and reliable research tools matter now more than ever. We at BIOKÉ support the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic by offering a range of high quality products for virus research, from viral purification kits to qPCR plates, together with our reliable technical support.
Enhance your PCR Reaction with our ultrapure dNTPs
- Compatible with all NEB DNA polymerases in a variety of applications
- ≥ 99% pure as determined by HPLC analysis
- Exceptional stability
Deoxynucleotide (dNTP) Solution Mix is an equimolar solution of ultrapure dATP, dCTP, dGTP and dTTP.
A small pack contains 4 vials of 0.2 mls and a large pack contains 5 vials of 0.8 mls.
Supplied in: Ultrapure water as a sodium salt at pH 7.5.
The following reagents are supplied with this product:
|NEB #||Component Name||Component #||Stored at (°C)||Amount||Concentration|
- Whole Genome Amplification & Multiple Displacement Amplification,
- Transcription-Mediated and NASBA Amplification,
- Strand Displacement Amplification & Nicking Enzyme,
- Whole Genome Amplification,
- DNA Sequencing,
- Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification,
- Polymerases for DNA Manipulation,
- Hot Start PCR,
- RT-PCR & cDNA Synthesis,
- Long Range PCR,
- Isothermal Amplification,
- Fast PCR,
- Multiplex PCR,
- Specialty PCR,
- Routine PCR, PCR
Properties & Usage
- Can be diluted using strerile distilled water, preferably milli-q® water, or sterile TE (10mM Tris-HCl, 1mM EDTA pH 7.5).
Protocols, Manuals & Usage
FAQs & Troubleshooting
- What is supplied with the Deoxynucleotide Solution Mix?
- What is in the Deoxynucleotide Solution Mix?
- How stable are the nucleotides?
- What is the concentration of Deoxynucleotide Solution Mix?
- What polymerases can the Deoxynucleotide Solution Mix be used with?
- How does this product differ from the Deoxynucleotide Solutions Set (NEB# N0446)?
- If a final concentration of 200 μM each dNTP is called for, how much of the mix should be added to a 100 μl reaction?
Quality, Safety & Legal
Quality Assurance StatementQuality Control tests are performed on each new lot of NEB product to meet the specifications designated for it. Specifications and individual lot data from the tests that are performed for this particular product can be found and downloaded on the Product Specification Sheet, Certificate of Analysis, data card or product manual. Further information regarding NEB product quality can be found here.
SpecificationsThe Specification sheet is a document that includes the storage temperature, shelf life and the specifications designated for the product. The following file naming structure is used to name these document files: [Product Number]_[Size]_[Version]
Certificate Of AnalysisThe Certificate of Analysis (COA) is a signed document that includes the storage temperature, expiration date and quality controls for an individual lot. The following file naming structure is used to name these document files: [Product Number]_[Size]_[Version]_[Lot Number]
Safety DataSheetsThe following is a list of Safety Data Sheet (SDS) that apply to this product to help you use it safely.
Deoxynucleotide (dNTP) Solution Mix
Legal and DisclaimersThis product is covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB).
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at [email protected].
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
New England Biolabs (NEB) is committed to practicing ethical science – we believe it is our job as researchers to ask the important questions that when answered will help preserve our quality of life and the world that we live in. However, this research should always be done in safe and ethical manner. Learn more.
TrademarksNEW ENGLAND BIOLABS® and THERMOPOL® are registered trademarks of New England Biolabs, Inc.
MILLI-Q® is a registered trademark of Millipore Corporation.
The supporting documents available for this product can be downloaded below.