PFKL AntibodyProduct information
|100 µl (10 western blots)||-||Unavailable in your region|
Product Pathways - Metabolism
PFKL Antibody #8175
|8175S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|8175||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey||Endogenous||78||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
PFKL Antibody recognizes endogenous levels of total PFKL protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the carboxy terminus of human PFKL protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Phosphofructokinase (PFK) catalyzes the phosphorylation of fructose-6-phosphate in glycolysis (1). There are three isozymes: muscle-type, liver-type, and platelet-type (2). The liver-type PFK (PFKL) is the predominant subunit of PFK found in the liver (1,3). Research studies have shown that because of its location on chromosome 21, this enzyme is overexpressed in Down Syndrome/trisomy 21 (3,4). PFKL also may have a role in the physiological response to a low fat diet (5).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3188 Aldolase A Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 9998 BSA
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 4567 Fumarase (D9C5) Rabbit mAb
- 2118 GAPDH (14C10) Rabbit mAb
- 8866 Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Antibody
- 2024 Hexokinase I (C35C4) Rabbit mAb
- 2804 Hexokinase I Antibody
- 2867 Hexokinase II (C64G5) Rabbit mAb
- 2106 Hexokinase II Antibody
- 2012 LDHA Antibody
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 5412 PFKP Antibody
- 3190 PKM1/2 (C103A3) Rabbit mAb
- 3106 PKM1/2 (C5E6) Rabbit mAb
- 3186 PKM1/2 Antibody
- 4053 PKM2 (D78A4) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 3198 PKM2 Antibody
- 3827 Phospho-PKM2 (Tyr105) Antibody
- 2784 Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Antibody
- 5839 SDHA Antibody
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 5557 Succinyl-CoA Synthetase Antibody
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.