Synapsin-1 (D13C1) Rabbit mAbProduct information
|100 µl (10 western blots)||-||Unavailable in your region|
Product Pathways - Neuroscience
Synapsin-1 (D13C1) Rabbit mAb #6710
|6710S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|6710||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat||Endogenous||77||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
Synapsin-1 (D13C1) Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total synapsin-1 protein. The antigen is 100% conserved between human synapsin-1a and synapsin-1b.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Pro575 of human synapsin-1 protein.
Synapsins, a group of at least five related members (synapsins Ia, Ib, IIa, IIb, and IIIa), are abundant brain proteins essential for regulating neurotransmitter release (1,2). All synapsins contain a short amino-terminal domain that is highly conserved and phosphorylated by PKA or CaM kinase I (1). Phosphorylation of the synapsin amino-terminal domain at Ser9 inhibits its binding to phospholipids and dissociates synapsins from synaptic vesicles (2).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 9998 BSA
- 6897 Bassoon (D63B6) Rabbit mAb
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 5664 CNPase (D83E10) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5843 GAD2 (D5G2) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 3450 PSD95 (D27E11) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 2311 Phospho-Synapsin (Ser9) Antibody
- 88246 Phospho-Synapsin-1 (Ser605) (D4B9I) Rabbit mAb
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 5297 Synapsin-1 (D12G5) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 5461 Synaptophysin (D35E4) XP® Rabbit mAb
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 5568 β3-Tubulin (D71G9) XP® Rabbit mAb
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.