DKK2 (N70) AntibodyProduct information
|100 µl (10 western blots)||-||Unavailable in your region|
Product Pathways - Development
DKK2 (N70) Antibody #4689
|4689S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|4689||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human||Transfected Only||28, 32||Rabbit|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
DKK2 (N70) Antibody detects transfected levels of human DKK2 protein. This antibody does not cross-react with DKK1.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Asn70 of human DKK2. Antibodies are purified by peptide affinity chromatography.
Dickkopf (DKK) family proteins consist of four members DKK1, DKK2, DKK3 and DKK4 that function as secreted Wnt antagonists by inhibiting Wnt coreceptors LRP5 and LRP6 (1,2). DKKs contain two cysteine-rich domains in which the positions of 10 cysteine residues are well conserved (3). Their expression is both temporally and spatially regulated during animal development (4). DKKs also bind with high affinity to transmembrane proteins Kremen1 and 2, which themselves also modulate Wnt signaling (5,6).
DKK2 plays a role in osteoblast terminal differentiation and formation of mineralized matrix and is required for differentiation of non-keratinizing stratified epithelium from the corneal epithelial progenitors (7,8).
- Mao, B. et al. (2001) Nature 411, 321-5.
- Niehrs, C. (2006) Oncogene 25, 7469-81.
- Krupnik, V.E. et al. (1999) Gene 238, 301-13.
- Monaghan, A.P. et al. (1999) Mech Dev 87, 45-56.
- Mao, B. et al. (2002) Nature 417, 664-7.
- Davidson, G. et al. (2002) Development 129, 5587-96.
- Li, X. et al. (2005) Nat Genet 37, 945-52.
- Mukhopadhyay, M. et al. (2006) Development 133, 2149-54.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2504 APC Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 2151 Axin2 (76G6) Rabbit mAb
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 3224 Dvl2 (30D2) Rabbit mAb
- 3216 Dvl2 Antibody
- 3218 Dvl3 Antibody
- 2230 LEF1 (C12A5) Rabbit mAb
- 2286 LEF1 (C18A7) Rabbit mAb
- 2560 LRP6 (C5C7) Rabbit mAb
- 2201 Naked1 (C30F10) Rabbit mAb
- 2262 Naked1 Antibody
- 2568 Phospho-LRP6 (Ser1490) Antibody
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 2206 TCF1/TCF7 (C46C7) Rabbit mAb
- 2203 TCF1/TCF7 (C63D9) Rabbit mAb
- 2565 TCF4 (C9B9) Rabbit mAb
- 2569 TCF4/TCF7L2 (C48H11) Rabbit mAb
- 2391 Wnt3a Antibody
- 2392 Wnt5a Antibody
- 2530 Wnt5a/b (C27E8) Rabbit mAb
- 9562 β-Catenin Antibody
- 9581 β-Catenin Antibody (Amino-terminal Antigen)
- 9587 β-Catenin Antibody (Carboxy-terminal Antigen)
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.