Automated Single-Cell template generation for NGS, Culturing Single-Cells perform dose response experiments, Long-term culturing of cells under multifactorial circumstances, High-throughput RT-PCR, Digital PCR, genotyping and Next Generation sequencing applications on nano-volume scale using proprietary Integrated Fluidic Circuits (IFC's).
Fluidigm Corporation develops and distributes systems based on the unique properties of Integrated Fluidic Circuits (IFCs) to precisely control fluids on a nano volume scale. The company's vision is to create and to lead a new industry in which IFCs bring unparalleled efficiencies to the life science and allied fields.
- The BioMark HD system sets the new standard for high throughput real-time PCR assays and streamlines workflow for applications demanding sensitivity and dynamic range, at extremely high throughput.
- The C1 Single-Cell Auto Prep System is the world’s first commercially available, automated single-cell isolation and preparation system for genomic analysis.
- The Polaris system is the only system that integrates cell biology and molecular analysis into one platform.
- The Callisto sytem Visionary cell modeling with combinatorial dosing and automated long-term cell culture
- The EP1 system sets the new standard for high throughput SNP genotyping and provides superior data quality with a fast and easy workflow and can also be used for end point digital PCR applications.
- The Access Array Integrated Fluidic Circuit (IFC) facilitates parallel amplification of 48 unique samples, in effect preparing 48 sequencing libraries, in just a few hours.