SimpleChIP® Plus Enzymatic Chromatin IP KitsProduct information
New SimpleChIP® Plus Chromatin IP Kits from Cell Signaling Technology are optimized to detect endogenous levels of protein-DNA interactions in both cultured cells and tissue samples. These kits contain all reagents necessary to perform enzymatic digestion-based chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) experiments quickly and easily from tissue samples, as well as positive and negative controls that ensure confidence in your results. These kits are available with either Protein G agarose or Protein G magnetic beads and contain all buffers and reagents needed to perform up to 30 ChIP assays.
- Enzymatic digestion of chromatin is milder than sonication and better preserves the integrity of the chromatin and antibody epitopes, which means increased IP efficiency.
- A detailed and easily scalable protocol optimized for analysis of tissue and cell samples is provided, saving your valuable time and reagents.
- All reagents and controls are included, saving valuable time and providing the proper experimental controls.
- These kits are used in-house for validation of our ChIP-recommended antibodies, saving you the trouble of optimization.
- The included ChIP-grade magnetic beads are ideal for downstream ChIP–on-chip or ChIP-sequencing as they provide higher sensitivity and low background.
- Technical support is provided by the same scientists who developed and produce the kits, ensuring a thorough, fast, and accurate response.
No supporting documents available
This product has no supporting documents available for download. If you feel like supporting documents should be available for this product, please contact us.