Fluidigm X EP1 Software Gen EP1 System - Software
> Return to EP1 Main Page
Each software application was designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use, with the industry’s best graphical user interface. The Fluidigm software features include pipetting templates, easy import/export functionality, predefined experiment layouts, and selection of data viewing options.
The Fluidigm Genotyping Analysis software includes additional features specific to genotyping applications including:
- Automatic cluster calling - a highly accurate cluster calling algorithm that ranks among the best in the industry and automatically increases in accuracy as it processes more samples
- Multiple chip scoring - combines and scores multiple experiments to decrease the analysis time and improve scoring accuracy for rare genotypes
- Confidence score - automatically determines the confidence level of cluster calls
Digital PCR Analysis
The digital array software enables you to use the digital array for new, exciting and previously unavailable applications.
- Multiplex capability - up to four reporter dyes can be used per reaction, allowing you to quantitate up to four targets per sample in each reaction
- Copy number variation - the software will automatically apply statistical correction and determine the ratio of your targets of interest
- End-point analysis - allows you to use end-point image for analysis, greatly increasing the throughput of the system