EP1 System - SoftwareProduct information
Each software application was designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use, with the industry’s best graphical user interface. The Fluidigm software features include pipetting templates, easy import/export functionality, predefined experiment layouts, and selection of data viewing options.
The Fluidigm Genotyping Analysis software includes additional features specific to genotyping applications including:
- Automatic cluster calling - a highly accurate cluster calling algorithm that ranks among the best in the industry and automatically increases in accuracy as it processes more samples
- Multiple chip scoring - combines and scores multiple experiments to decrease the analysis time and improve scoring accuracy for rare genotypes
- Confidence score - automatically determines the confidence level of cluster calls
- Multiplex capability - up to four reporter dyes can be used per reaction, allowing you to quantitate up to four targets per sample in each reaction
- Copy number variation - the software will automatically apply statistical correction and determine the ratio of your targets of interest
- End-point analysis - allows you to use end-point image for analysis, greatly increasing the throughput of the system
No supporting documents available
This product has no supporting documents available for download. If you feel like supporting documents should be available for this product, please contact us.