Product Pathways - Neuroscience
PSD95 (D74D3) XP® Rabbit mAb #3409
|3409S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3409P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3409||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:1000||Human, Mouse, Rat||Endogenous||95||Rabbit IgG|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin)
Specificity / Sensitivity
PSD95 (D74D3) XP® Rabbit mAb detects endogenous levels of total PSD95 protein.
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in the amino-terminal sequence of human PSD95.
Western blot analysis of extracts from mouse and rat brain using PSD95 (D74D3) XP® Rabbit mAb.
Postsynaptic Density protein 95 (PSD95) is a member of the membrane-associated guanylate kinase (MAGUK) family of proteins. These family members consist of an amino-terminal variable segment followed by three PDZ domains, a SH3 domain, and an inactive guanylate kinase (GK) domain. PSD95 is a scaffolding protein involved in the assembly and function of the postsynaptic density complex (1-2). PSD95 participates in synaptic targeting of AMPA receptors through an indirect manner involving Stargazin and related transmembrane AMPA receptor regulatory proteins (TARPs) (3). It is implicated in experience-dependent plasticity and plays an indispensable role in learning (4). Mutations in PSD95 are associated with autism (5).
- Bjorklund, N.L. et al. (2012) J Neurosci Methods 203, 146-51. Applications: Western Blotting.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 2460 AMPA Receptor (GluR 2/3/4) Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 9998 BSA
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 3362 CaMKII (pan) Antibody
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 4206 Phospho-NMDAR2A (Tyr1246) Antibody
- 45737 Phospho-PSD95 (Ser295) (A8F8Z) Rabbit mAb
- 3919 Phospho-PSD95 (Tyr236/Tyr240) Antibody
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
- 2148 α/β-Tubulin Antibody
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
XP is a registered trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.