Random Access 96 Well Skirted PCR PlateProduct information
Features 96 individual tubes in plate format, low profile, 0.1 ml clear polypropylene tubes, white polycarbonate frame, and a cut corner at H1
96 well, fully skirted, low profile format with each tube inserted separately into the plate frame, allowing for selection and removal of individual tubes from the plate. Each tube clicks into place in the frame ensuring tubes are secure once inserted.
The rigid polycarbonate skirt of this design eliminates warping and distortion during PCR. Together with the SBS footprint, this makes the plate suitable for use with robotic systems, ideal for both small to high throughput labs.
Empty frames are available for tubes to be transferred to. The frames can be re-used multiple times, depending on the application.
|Plate Width||127.76 ± 0.25 mm|
|Plate Depth||85.48 ± 0.25 mm|
|Plate Height||15.50 ± 0.25 mm|
|Well Depth||15.10 ± 0.10 mm|
|Well Diameter||5.50 ± 0.10 mm|
|Distance to centre of A1 from top edge||11.24 ± 0.25 mm|
|Distance to centre of A1 from left edge||14.38 ± 0.25 mm|
|Pitch (distance between A1 and A2)||9.00 mm|
- 96-well tubes are individually removable from the rigid frame
- Removal of single tubes (samples) from the plate while the rest can remain in storage, reducing freeze-thawing of the whole plate
- Tubes are made from thin walled PP
- Optimal results in (q)PCR whilst also being suitable for storage and incubation
- Fewer transfer steps as the same tube can be used for both (q)PCR and storage
- Each tube can be individually heat sealed using the Random Access Pierce Heat Seal Strong
- The contents of each tube is left secure from cross contamination and evaporation for storage and transfer
- Each tube can still be separated after sealing
- Rigid polycarbonate frame provides mechanical stability of the plate
- Ideal for use with robotic systems
- <100 µl working volume, <200 µl total well capacity
- Grid reference to aid well and sample identification
- Empty frames are available for tubes to be transferred to. Frames can be re-used multiple times, depending on the application
This plate is available with linear Code 128-format barcodes to aid identification and traceability for your samples. To order your plates with barcodes, simply add /SBC to the end of the ordering code for Standard Single Barcoding, /DBC for Standard Double Barcoding, /TBC for Standard Triple Barcoding, or /QBC for Standard Quadruple Barcoding (see Barcoding for more details).
The supporting documents available for this product can be downloaded below.