Product Pathways - Development
Deltex-2 Antibody #2663
|2663S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|2663||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Species predicted to react based on 100% sequence homology: Human, Rat.
Specificity / Sensitivity
Deltex-2 Antibody detects transfected levels of total Deltex-2 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Ala607 of human Deltex-2. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
Deltex (DTX) encodes a putative E3 ubiquitin ligase first identified from Drosophila and shown to modulate Notch signaling (1). Several mammalian Deltex homologs have been isolated (2,3), all containing a pair of WWE repeats, a proline-rich region, and a Ring-finger domain (4,5). Deltex binds to the ankyrin-repeat domain of Notch and is capable of regulating Notch signaling positively or negatively in different systems (4,6). In addition, Deltex can also form homo-multimers (4). While Deltex has been implicated in Notch signaling regulation of lymphocyte development, this signal modifier may also have a transcriptional function independent of Notch (3, 6-8).
- Xu, T. and Artavanis-Tsakonas, S. (1990) Genetics 126, 665-77.
- Kishi, N. et al. (2001) Int J Dev Neurosci 19, 21-35.
- Lehar, S.M. and Bevan, M.J. (2006) Mol Cell Biol 26, 7358-71.
- Matsuno, K. et al. (1995) Development 121, 2633-44.
- Zweifel, M.E. et al. (2005) Structure 13, 1599-611.
- Izon, D.J. et al. (2002) Immunity 16, 231-43.
- Yun, T.J. and Bevan, M.J. (2003) J Immunol 170, 5834-41.
- Yamamoto, N. et al. (2001) J Biol Chem 276, 45031-40.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 4608 MAML1 Antibody
- 4618 MAML2 Antibody
- 2421 Cleaved Notch1 (Val1744) Antibody
- 2420 Notch2 (8A1) Rabbit mAb
- 2423 Notch4 (L5C5) Mouse mAb
- 2756 Numb (C29G11) Rabbit mAb
- 2761 Numb (C44B4) Rabbit mAb
- 7071 Phototope®-HRP Western Blot Detection System, Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 7003 20X LumiGLO® Reagent and 20X Peroxide
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Cell Signaling Technology® is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.