Product Pathways - Motif Antibodies
Phospho-Tyrosine Mouse mAb (P-Tyr-100) (Biotinylated) #9417
|9417S||30 µg (40 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|9417||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
|W||1:2000||All Species Expected||Endogenous||Mouse IgG1|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot using the unconjugated antibody.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation, IHC-P=Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin)
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho-Tyrosine Mouse mAb (P-Tyr-100) (Biotinylated) is prepared by biotinylation of the antibody via primary amines. Biotinylated antibody is useful for detection or purification of tyrosine-phosphorylated proteins using avidin-biotin binding. This antibody does not cross-react with proteins phosphorylated at serine or threonine. (U.S. Patent No's.: 6,441,140; 6,982,318; 7,259,022; 7,344,714; U.S.S.N. 11,484,485; and all foreign equivalents.)
Source / Purification
Monoclonal antibody is produced by immunizing animals with phospho-Tyr-containing peptides . Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography.
Western blot analysis of extracts from NIH/3T3 cells untreated and treated with sodium vanadate (1 mM for 30 minutes), using 75 ng/ml Phospho-Tyrosine Mouse mAb (P-Tyr-100) (Biotinylated) (A), then detected by Anti-biotin Antibody, HRP-linked #7075. Western blot analysis of the same extract using 750 ng/ml Phospho-Tyrosine Mouse mAb (P-Tyr-100) #9411, then detected by Anti-mouse IgG, HRP-linked Antibody #7076 (B).
Tyrosine phosphorylation plays a key role in cellular signaling (1). Research studies have shown that in cancer, unregulated tyrosine kinase activity can drive malignancy and tumor formation by generating inappropriate proliferation and survival signals (2). Antibodies specific for phospho-tyrosine (3,4) have been invaluable reagents in these studies. The phospho-tyrosine monoclonal antibodies developed by Cell Signaling Technology are exceptionally sensitive tools for studying tyrosine phosphorylation and monitoring tyrosine kinase activity in high throughput drug discovery.
- Dartsch, N. et al. (2014) Mol Cell Biol 34, 1634-48. Applications: Flow Cytometry.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7075 Anti-biotin, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 5425 Normal Goat Serum
- 9411 Phospho-Tyrosine Mouse mAb (P-Tyr-100)
- 9414 Phospho-Tyrosine Mouse mAb (P-Tyr-100) (Alexa Fluor® 488 Conjugate)
- 9415 Phospho-Tyrosine Mouse mAb (P-Tyr-100) (Alexa Fluor® 647 Conjugate)
- 9419 Phospho-Tyrosine Mouse mAb (P-Tyr-100) (Sepharose® Bead Conjugate)
- 9416 Phospho-Tyrosine Mouse mAb (P-Tyr-102)
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 8102 SignalSlide® Phospho-EGF Receptor IHC Controls
- 8112 SignalStain® Antibody Diluent
- 8059 SignalStain® DAB Substrate Kit
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
Use of Cell Signaling Technology (CST) Motif Antibodies within certain methods (e.g., U.S. Patents No. 7,198,896 and 7,300,753) may require a license from CST. For information regarding academic licensing terms please have your technology transfer office contact CST Legal Department at CST_ip@cellsignal.com. For information regarding commercial licensing terms please contact CST Pharma Services Department at email@example.com.