Product Pathways - Lymphocyte Signaling
Phospho-LAT (Tyr191) Antibody #3584
|3584S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3584P||40 µl (4 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|3584||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting, IP=Immunoprecipitation
Specificity / Sensitivity
Phospho LAT (Tyr191) Antibody detects endogenous levels of LAT only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 191.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to residues around Tyr191 of human LAT. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
LAT, a transmembrane adaptor protein expressed in T, NK and mast cells, is an important mediator for T cell receptor (TCR) signaling (1). Upon TCR engagement, activated Zap-70 phosphorylates LAT at multiple conserved tyrosine residues within SH2 binding motifs, exposing these motifs as the docking sites for downstream signaling targets (2,3). The phosphorylation of LAT at Tyr171 and Tyr191 enables the binding of Grb2, Gads/SLP-76, PLCγ1 and PI3 kinase through their SH2 domain and translocates them to the membrane. This process eventually leads to activation of the corresponding signaling pathways (1-4).
- Goda, S. et al. (2004) J. Immunol. 172, 5379-5387. Applications: Western Blotting.
- Alvarez-Errico, D. et al. (2011) J Immunol 187, 5577-86. Applications: Western Blotting.
- Verhagen, A.M. et al. (2012) J Immunol 188, 122-34. Applications: Western Blotting.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 9166 LAT Antibody
- 3581 Phospho-LAT (Tyr171) Antibody
- 7720 Prestained Protein Marker, Broad Range (Premixed Format)
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.