NucleoSpin Dx BloodProduct information
- CE-marked in accordance with EU Directive 98/79/EC
- Fits into in-vitro diagnostic workflows*
- Suitable for EDTA, citrate, and heparin blood collecting systems
- For fresh and frozen blood samples
- Reproducible results for reliable downstream applications
- Available as 50 prep and 250 prep kit
* IVD-CE-marked kit: not available in all countries, please inquire.
For rapid purification of high-quality DNA from blood
gDNA from whole blood samples– for in vitro diagnostic purposes
The NucleoSpin® Dx Blood kit is a generic system for the isolation and purification of genomic DNA from human whole blood samples for subsequent in vitro diagnostic purposes. The kit can be used with fresh and frozen human whole blood treated with EDTA, citrate, or heparin, from common blood collection systems. The kit is designed to be used with any downstream application employing enzymatic amplification and detection of DNA (e.g., PCR).
NucleoSpin® Dx Blood Procedure
The NucleoSpin® Dx Blood procedure is based on the proven MACHEREY-NAGEL silica membrane technology. First, the blood samples are lysed in the presence of chaotropic salts and Proteinase K. The genomic DNA in the lysate is then bound to a NucleoSpin® Dx Blood Column. Subsequently, the membrane with bound nucleic acids is washed and finally highly pure genomic DNA is eluted.