KinomeView® Profiling KitProduct information
|1 Kit (16 x 40 µl)||-||Unavailable in your region|
Product Pathways - Screening Technologies
KinomeView® Profiling Kit #9812
|9812S||1 Kit (16 x 40 µl)||In Stockemail@example.com|
The KinomeView® Profiling Kit provides a set of Phospho-Motif Antibodies that cover a large portion of the kinome and react broadly with serine, threonine, and tyrosine phosphorylation mediated by diverse kinase families throughout the kinome. This kit will provide researchers with an immunoblotting strategy to dissect the complexity of the phosphoproteome and determine the kinase families involved in the regulation of diverse physiological processes. By using the provided Phospho-motif Antibodies, the investigator can assess global changes in protein phosphorylation by western analysis across a range of experimental samples and conditions.
Cell Signaling Technology (CST) has developed Phospho-motif Antibodies that have broad immunoreactivity for serine, threonine and tyrosine phosphorylation mediated by both known and unknown kinases. Using these Motif Antibodies for western blotting provides a Kinome-wide view of cellular phosphorylation.
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 5564 PTMScan® Phospho-AMPK Substrate Motif (LXRXXS*/T*) Kit
- 5561 PTMScan® Phospho-Akt Substrate Motif mAb 1 (RXXS*/T*) Kit
- 5563 PTMScan® Phospho-Akt Substrate Motif mAb 2 (RXRXXS*/T*) Kit
- 4652 PTMScan® Phospho-MAPK/CDK Substrate Motif (PXS*P and S*PXK/R) Kit
- 5565 PTMScan® Phospho-PKA Substrate Motif (RRXS*/T*) Kit
- 5566 PTMScan® Phospho-ST*P Motif (ST*P) XP® Rabbit mAb Kit
- 5636 PTMScan® Phospho-Tyrosine Mouse mAb (P-Tyr-100) Kit
- 5562 PTMScan® Ubiquitin Remnant Motif (K-ε-GG) Kit
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.