PANK2 Antibody (Mouse Specific)Product information
PANK2 Antibody (Mouse Specific)
|100 µl (10 western blots)||-||Unavailable in your region|
Product Pathways - Metabolism
PANK2 Antibody (Mouse Specific) #6923
|6923S||100 µl (10 western blots)||---||In Stock||---|
|6923||carrier free and custom formulation / quantity||email request|
Species cross-reactivity is determined by western blot.
Applications Key: W=Western Blotting
Specificity / Sensitivity
PANK2 Antibody (Mouse Specific) recognizes endogenous levels of total PANK2 protein.
Source / Purification
Polyclonal antibodies are produced by immunizing animals with a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the amino terminus of mouse PANK2 protein. Antibodies are purified by protein A and peptide affinity chromatography.
PANK2, pantothenate kinase 2, catalyzes the first step in CoA biosynthesis (1,2). Human PANK2 is located in the mitochondria, and research studies have shown some mutations in human PANK2 are linked to neurodegeneration (2). Alternatively, mouse PANK2 localizes in the cytosol, and defective PANK2 in mice leads to retinal degeneration (1,3).
Have you published research involving the use of our products? If so we'd love to hear about it. Please let us know!
- 3188 Aldolase A Antibody
- 7074 Anti-rabbit IgG, HRP-linked Antibody
- 9998 BSA
- 7727 Biotinylated Protein Ladder Detection Pack
- 2118 GAPDH (14C10) Rabbit mAb
- 5322 GFAT1 (D12F4) Rabbit mAb
- 3818 GFAT1 Antibody
- 2024 Hexokinase I (C35C4) Rabbit mAb
- 2804 Hexokinase I Antibody
- 2867 Hexokinase II (C64G5) Rabbit mAb
- 2106 Hexokinase II Antibody
- 9999 Nonfat Dry Milk
- 3190 PKM1/2 (C103A3) Rabbit mAb
- 3106 PKM1/2 (C5E6) Rabbit mAb
- 3186 PKM1/2 Antibody
- 3198 PKM2 Antibody
- 6883 SignalFire™ ECL Reagent
- 12757 SignalFire™ Elite ECL Reagent
- 12630 SignalFire™ Plus ECL Reagent
- 9997 Tris Buffered Saline with Tween® 20 (TBST-10X)
This product is intended for research purposes only. The product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Cell Signaling Technology is a trademark of Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.