Overview: NovoCyte Quanteon Flow CytometerProduct information
Quanteon Flow Cytometer
When Exceptional Performance Meets Simplicity.
As a leading innovator in Flow Cytometry, Agilent now provides the most advanced benchtop flow cytometer on the market. With 4 lasers, 25 colors, and 25 independent, highly sensitive detectors, the new NovoCyte Quanteon™ easily accommodates the large, multi-color panels found in today’s highly progressive flow cytometry laboratories. Yet, with a number of key features such as auto compensation, as well as fixed and flexible signal collection options, the system is remarkably easy to set up for users of all levels and experience.
The NovoSampler Q™, which can be integrated into different laboratory automation platforms, efficiently processes both FACS tubes (using a 40-tube rack) and 24-, 48-, 96-, and 384-well plates. The intuitive and industry leading NovoExpress® software has been further advanced, providing an exceptional user experience in data acquisition, analysis and reporting.
- Expanded flexibility with 25-fluorescence channels utilizing 4 lasers
- Superior sensitivity and resolution, which is unmatched
- Intuitive and powerful software for data acquisition, analysis, and reporting
- Smart-design functionalities and walk-away operation to simplify your work flow
- Automation-ready capability for high throughput needs
- Wide, 7-log dynamic range eliminates the need for routine detector adjustments
Four Lasers, 25 Colors Plus Scatter Parameters
The NovoCyte Quanteon is a breakthrough in flow cytometry design in that it provides 25 fluorescent channel capability, with light collected against 25 different detectors. Since the detectors have a 7 log dynamic range, coupled with advanced auto compensation features, the need to tune each detector has been completely alleviated. You now have the flexibility to choose from 25 fluorescent channels utilizing four lasers, without having to sacrifice the performance in one channel, for another channel.
The fluorescent channels available on the NovoCyte Quanteon from Agilent include:
Advanced Optical Detection and Flexible Configuration
The proprietary optical detection system found inside the NovoCyte Quanteon employs a series of 25 Silicon photomultipliers (SiPM), which have superb detection sensitivity, at the photon level. The novel design provides highly discrete management of each fluorescent channel, superior optical detection, and cross-talk between channels is completely minimized. The NovoCyte Quanteon also has an automatic optical filter recognition feature, which allows users to efficiently change filter configurations, as needed by the user. The system has a fail-safe hardware feature, which conveniently alerts the user to any improperly arranged filter configurations, thereby mitigating against potential hardware errors during system set-up, and makes it ideal for a multi-user environment.
Quanteon (Default Configuration)
NovoCyte Quanteon 4 lasers (640 nm, 561 nm, 488 nm, 405 nm)
Silicon Photo Multiplier (SiPM) – The ultimate photodetector is now in the Quanteon
What is a SiPM?
Silicon photomultipliers (SiPM) are solid-state, silicon-substrate-based, photon-level-sensitive semiconductor devices, with a 7 log dynamic range. Consisting of a compact array of avalanche photodiodes operating in unison, the SiPM is a compact detector with photon counting capability. Innovative optics design in NovoCyte Quanteon incorporates 25 independent SiPM for collecting and processing signals for each of its fluorescence channels.
Walk-away Automations Capabilities
The NovoCyte Quanteon provides enhanced automation capabilities with faster and higher throughput:
- Quick startup and prescheduled shutdown
- Hassle-free fluidics allows for automatic clog detection and recovery.
- “Smart” optical filters are automatically recognized by the instrument to ensure correct configuration with easy filter swapping.
- Fluidic station capable of signaling low fluid or high waste levels to eliminate the need of manual inspection. Fluidics consumption is estimated before plate runs to ensure uninterrupted sample acquisition.
- Integrated bar code scanner to read plate information
- Support various sample formats (40 tube rack, 24/48/96/384 well plates) including customizable plates
- High performance orbital shaker supports the programmable setup of maintaining cell suspension during sample multi-sample acquisition
User experience has always been one of the highlights of running the NovoCyte system. The NovoExpress software is now even more powerful. The addition of key capabilities that are often purchased as third party software options, can now be found in the NovoExpress Software. These additional features enhance instrument control, status monitoring, and data analysis:
- Dean Jett Fox (DJF) cell cycle platform
- Watson Pragmatic cell cycle algorithm platform (currently part of NovoExpress)
- Cell Proliferation Modeling
- Heat map data representation
- Efficient large data handling and analysis
No supporting documents available
This product has no supporting documents available for download. If you feel like supporting documents should be available for this product, please contact us.