Coming Soon: NEBNext® Ultra™ II RNA Library Prep
The next generation of NEBNext kits for RNA library preparation (directional & non-directional) will be available for order in April 2017. Stay tuned for more information and request your sample now! Choose from the following:
- NEBNext® Ultra™ II Directional RNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina®
- NEBNext® Ultra™ II RNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina®
Request a Sample
Do you need increased sensitivity and specificity from your RNA-seq experiments? Do you have ever-decreasing amounts of input RNA? To address these challenges, our next generation of RNA library prep kits have been reformulated at each step, resulting in several fold higher yields of high quality libraries, enabling use of lower input amounts and fewer PCR cycles.
Our new NEBNext Ultra II RNA kits have streamlined, automatable workflows and are available for directional (strand-specific, using the "dUTP method") and non-directional library prep, with the option of SPRISelect® beads for size-selection and clean-up steps.
Why consider the NEBNext Ultra II Directional RNA Library Prep Kit and Ultra II RNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina?
- Get more of what you need, with the highest library yields
- Generate high quality libraries even when you have only limited amounts of input RNA:
- 10 ng – 1 µg Total RNA (polyA mRNA workflow)
- 5 ng – 1 µg Total RNA (rRNA depletion workflow)
- Minimize bias, with fewer PCR cycles required
- Maximize the flexibility to order reagents for your specific workflow needs
- Directional (strand-specific, using the “dUTP method”) and non-directional workflow options
- rRNA Depletion and poly(A) mRNA Isolation reagents
- Adaptors and primers for multiplexing (12- and 96-index) formats
- Enjoy the reliability of the gold standard SPRIselect size selection and clean-up beads, supplied in just the amounts you need
- Optimize your time with streamlined workflows, reduced hands-on time, and automation compatibility
- Rely on robust performance, even with low quality RNA
NEBNext Ultra II Directional RNA produces the highest yields, from a range of input amounts
Poly(A)-containing mRNA was isolated from 10 ng, 100 ng and 1 µg of Universal Human Reference RNA (Agilent #740000) and libraries were made using the NEBNext Ultra II Directional RNA kit, Kapa Stranded mRNA-Seq kit, Kapa mRNA HyperPrep kit and Illumina TruSeq Stranded mRNA Kit. The input RNA amount and number of PCR cycles are indicated. Library yields from an average of three replicates are shown. Error bars indicate standard deviation. Library yields were assessed using the Agilent® Bioanalyzer®.
This content covered by patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc. For more information, please email us at email@example.com. The use of these products may require you to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
KAPA® is a registered trademark of Kapa Biosystems
ILLUMINA® and TRUSEQ® are registered trademarks of Illumina, Inc.
AGILENT® and BIOANALYZER® are registered trademarks of Agilent Technologies
SPRISELECT® is a registered trademark of Beckman Coulter, Inc.